September 3-4, 2011 - Comments & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
You keep going back and forth...one minute you're on a mission, next you dont expect to win, then youre Charlie Sheenin, then you explain how a B dont mean nothing...just let me know when youre ready or I'll decide for myself when I think youre ready...and we'll settle it.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
That's why guest view from afar and don't join cuz y'all intimidate mufuckas man! Lmaaaaoooo!!!!

hahaha! I can see that, Its been quiet lately tho edit: should I say, people have been chill the last year or two

I wish these vets would come back too. Of coarse when you make a name for yourself, you dont want your head chopped off lol

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
I wish these vets would come back too. Of coarse when you make a name for yourself, you dont want your head chopped off lol
I would love to see a lot of those vets come back also. I think Ash & Classic got real busy doing stuff with music for a minute...as for the others who knows...a lot of newbies back then started to elevate they game...such as myself. Maybe that's why they bounced? Lmao!!!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
I would love to see a lot of those vets come back also. I think Ash & Classic got real busy doing stuff with music for a minute...as for the others who knows...a lot of newbies back then started to elevate they game...such as myself. Maybe that's why they bounced? Lmao!!!

yes....those were the days. It's funny how u complain when you're in a time period yet miss it when it's gone. There were catz around just a few years ago that inspired u to "up your game". Didn't matter if u liked everything they typed, you learned to respect there dedication to trying to be the best in the building. They let the music speak and not the "fingers" to keyboard. Just go back and listen to some of those beats. If u don't crack a smile and be like, "that dude was dope" you're frontin'...

p.s. I think Holmz and Classic stop'd doing music together right before they left the site. Classic was doing his jazz/neo soul, funk band thing and Holmz was stepping away from producing for awhile. I get emails from Holmz from time to time..he's affilated with an internet clothing company. Fab.com

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Yeah, so....I'm winning...

There's no point talking about "the past" I have 3 Bs to date.....

We're talking about NOW.....

NOW is what matters.....

I know for certain I did lose a few B! contests.....I used them to display my growth in music....

I could've done the same type of beats the entire time and won a lot more....

Remember Jordan could only dunk on everyone for a short time.

I dare anyone show the versatility that I have shown.....

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
I dare anyone show the versatility that I have shown.....

Whaaat? Ive done the basic sampled joint, A multitude of chop and smoothe sampled joint, R&B, R&B based of a sample, 808/horn types, Chill Synth/instrumental type and pioneered my OWN style. All ACTUALLY made into songs. Cmon son

Not only that, but Ive composed my own samples, and done instrumentation beats (Live Drums, piano, keys all done by me) also. Dont let my chillness let you sleep.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Yeah DOX, but have you flipped Enya? hahahaha!

Thats just about it lol. I need to download symphonic choirs and make it happen. And make some celtic chill wave while Im at it lol

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Nahh but on the real...both of you are very versatile producers. I've heard a wide range from both of you. "The Dawn" really showed me another side of DOX that I wasn't expecting, the passion behind that whole joint all but smacks you in the face. Sucio, on the otherhand... (and you all gotta know how hard it is for me to give this dick some props...) is a fugging superproducer when it comes to being versatile. He's made some club shit thats better than most "club shit". So I give props where they are due...both of you cats are beast in my book.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
I'm trying to get the big hitters in this one......

EVERYONE has at least ONE tough piano track...and it's time for yall to stop making excuses and jump in this shit....

I want this to have that feeling that the B!s used to have back in the day......

I could pull up 100 beats that have pianos in them....and I know for certain I'm not alone....

I like the themed joints being instruments....it's awesome...

I literally missed the last one due to my schedule.....and I had some tough shit for that, too.....

I like entering these, win or lose, to keep my edge....

Dac I appreciate the love..btw...

I gotta give it to LDB, though....he made me want to murder his ass this month...... I don't think he's the most hated....I just think he talks the most shit...(by a landslide). Gotta love that, though...

On another note, I'm taking this.... And I won't be sampling ANY records for this one....Sucio is going IN..

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online