September 3-4, 2011 - Comments & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I AINT EVA SKURED! Last time I checked...I was the G.O.A.T. round here. Time to wake up and smell the FIRE! As you guys know...I like talking ish, so keep it up, you just may get what you ask for. muhahahaha!

*was*

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
LOL
You could KEEP your George DUKEY.

We need more vets in this just so people don't talk shit....like Dac who seems to think he's good for some dumb ass reason. =x

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
LOL
You could KEEP your George DUKEY.

R U really "shittin" on George the Great like that...direspectful "chump", I dare u. He's only one of the Greatest Jazz pianist of this generation. U just jinx'd your musical career jug head...lol

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
I say that because I have some George Dukeish......those things are treasures. =x

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
You guys crack me up...hahaha! I'm giving you a chance to get a win...take advantage of that because seriously...I have a PIANO joint that I was gonna use in the BATTLE THAT that is undeniable heat! I mean it wouldn't even be fair...lol. So take this as a gift because I'm not done...I'm just boycotting ALL comps right now, I said this last month and I'm keeping my WURD!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
I say that because I have some George Dukeish......those things are treasures. =x

Well next time just say u already have them or something....speaking foul of Duke is a crime in the music biz...u should know and respect that.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH''

OH SHIT!!!

OH OH SHIT!!

OH OH OH SHIT!!!

OH OH OH OH SHIT!!!!

LDB IS THAT DUDE RIGHT NOW....

Funny how all yall talk shit and I'm the one that's going to win......yup, that's right!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
You cant pull my card dawg, you're a yesteryear and Im a right now. I'll save my response for after the show...Im gonna let what you just said sink in to everybody's brains that you just insulted...lol.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH''

OH SHIT!!!

OH OH SHIT!!

OH OH OH SHIT!!!

OH OH OH OH SHIT!!!!

LDB IS THAT DUDE RIGHT NOW....

Funny how all yall talk shit and I'm the one that's going to win......yup, that's right!

If u do u can finally say that you beat LDB...lol When u won..I wasn't on the list of contestants...when I won..U WERE!

Any way...looks like my "overall" mission is accomplished. I seem to be getting vets in this so the new catz can shine like new money if they win. When the competition is thick and u win there's no doubt about your skills. And with that, may the best beat win...lol

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Ooooohhhh

he said you done!!! Oh shit!!

Dac getting pwned in here and he's TOO chicken shit to participate!!!

Ldb is talking even though he's going to lose...

It's like hurricane irene in this bitch!!!!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
A lot of testosterone in this thread. It's hard for me to tell if ya'll cats playing or serious.

It's love and competition...lol Most of us wouldn't have it any other way. This ain't always the spot for the meek..lmao

If u wear your feelings on your internet sleeve you'll get them hurt round here...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Word...

If you didn't know any better...You'd think LDB is a cock sucking bastard...

But in no way is he a bastard..

Status
Not open for further replies.