Old heads

Well either way it’s down to individuals. Took my daughter to a party today and got chattin with another kids father. I said you must love music as I see you waiting at school headphones on same as me. (unsociable fuckers :ROFLMAO:)

Anyway long story short he’s into hiphop but his main stay is afrobeats, burna boy etc
He’s moved here in uk years back but born and bred in Nigeria.

What a breath of fresh air to just sit and talk about music and culture instead of small talk bullshit, I prefer silence to someone chatting coz they feel uncomfortable in silence.

Beats, graffiti, Bboy, Beatbox, Afrobeats, Dancehall, Reggae, Nigerian rhythmic dance, Boxing and Ufc.

Both agreed what ever music ‘type’ or genre your into, you kind of need to school yourself in the roots of that genre before opening your mouth and dissing the shit that paved the way for your new sub genre or whatever.

May have wandered of track there but shit, I’m sure you all understand how hollow most conversations are nowadays and when two people can literally get lost in hobbies and interests it’s a rare but beautiful thing!