November 4-7, 2015 - Comments/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Is there a MB-limit for uploads? If so, I must set a lower bitrate for some beats
Yes, there is a limit of around 8mb. If your beat is no more than 4 minutes at 192kbps then it should be fine.
i just tried to upload and it told me something is missing?
I sent you a PM.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
UPDATE

The signups are now closed. For those that had problems uploading, send me a private message or if I see a problem I'll contact you.

There were a lot of signups, so unfortunately a lot won't make it. I hate to do it but it's the only way. So if you don't make the cut then don't get angry or ask why. The beats submitted will be judged like a competition, and once we have our 16 spots, I will post the brackets either the 28th or 29th. If you make it, then you will be contacted via email or private message and I will tell you where you can upload your beats for the battle.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
UPDATE

The brackets have been posted! Check it out: https://www.illmuzik.com/battle-that-competition/battles/

To those that made it to the battle, you will be getting an email.

For those that did not make it: your beats were all really good. Honestly. This was very tough to figure out who's in and who's not. There were a total of 36 entries, which had to be slimmed down to 16. So as you can see, that's a tough thing to do.

Don't forget that you there's still the Beat This! Competition and Warzone Beat Battle as well that you can enter soon. We're still going to have those regularly and I hope you enter those as well.

KDVS

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 85
Yeah, looking forward to this. I didn't make the cut so I'm hoping for Djfeedme on this one. I think Djfeedme or Spuntastic will have a good chance, good luck to everybody...

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
Just quickly listened to all beats in round 1...

HardWireBeats vs Rodas
@HardWireBeats Everything sounds really good/I like how you have a hook and verse
@Rodas I like the energy you captured in this beat/That horn is dope

Yro Owen vs Jen
@Yrjo Owen This beat sounds good & feels good/I like the vibe of this
@Jen This is probably the "toughest" sounding beat I heard in this round

@Spuntastic "Red Light" is pretty dope too

I know my taste in music is probably not the same a most here, but these were some of the beats/match-ups that stood out to me... Curious to see who will make it thru to round 2

C

Calamity

Sheesh I'm only halfway through but the whole left side of the bracket is crazy :eek:

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
First round was dope as fuck. Nice range of styles. Wish i uploaded in time. I would love to have another maschine. :x

C

Calamity

D. Fusion killed it I couldn't even listen to the rest yet lol

Edit: D. Fusion v. Rodas is gonna be toughhh

Dope 2nd rounds all around

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online