November 21-24, 2007 - Comments/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
aw man i love the aura that the batte that brings. ... i had to hold myself back not to enter this time around ... cant wait to get home and peep some of these beats out in the studio! i cant get good enough quality to vote on these shitty speakers at work. Good luck to everyone!

aw man i love the aura that the batte that brings. ... i had to hold myself back not to enter this time around ... cant wait to get home and peep some of these beats out in the studio! i cant get good enough quality to vote on these shitty speakers at work. Good luck to everyone!
Im surprised you didnt enter, you have the fire that can win a battle that, The beat you showcased last was off the hook. Maybe you want to let someone else have a go and props for that, but I think you had a good chance of winning it.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I'm away from home for a few days so Round 4 will be delayed for 1 or 2 days. Keep checking back here or on the main Battle That! page for updates. Sorry for the inconvenience.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Things happen. Hope the fam is ok! It's going to be an epic battle so the delay will just make it bigger and better.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
Next year we need a host to amp things up....... I can't wait for the main event, they have 2 extra days so hopefully they go harder at whatever they had planned.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
yo vice i got to step up my mixing game so i can enter das y i dont enter

shoot you and me both man... I just went for it anyways...lol...

you got some dope beats though, and i think you'd have a good chance.

there are alot of good tips around the forum on mixing and mastering, I just haven't focused on that aspect partly because of lazyness.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
thank fo the props i respect you for going for it i tried to support i think you a k0ol kat and you try hard keep up the good werk

Thanks man...preciate it.

I will step my game up next go round....and be better prepared. You should enter a couple Beatthis comps man....

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online