November 21-24, 2007 - Comments/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
This thread is not open for posting just yet, because it's still very early and it will end up being 10 pages in no time. So I started this thread to let everyone know what's up and where to get info on how this works.

INFO
Go here: https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/info.php.
Please do not start a thread somewhere else on the forums, this thread will eventually be opened up and then you can all discuss the upcoming battle. If you plan on entering, start preparing now, and wait until this thread opens up.

*Important: Please remember to read ALL of the info/rules carefully! And remember that there is a $10 entry fee!

You can view all the old Battle That! threads here:
https://www.illmuzik.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52

Thanks.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Im droppin 20,000 British pounds, bump them ten dollars..
Now who gonna cover that?
Anyone? Anyone? I win! lol..oh this aint poker is it??
Good luck to all!
All you shit talkers of one anothers music, this is your time to put up or shut up!
Im not in this, and no one talks shit bout my trax so I will sit on the side here..
LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
i'd sign up but it won't let me. says I need to be logged in to access the page?

this an attempt to keep me out of this?

FADE

lol na i'm playin. i haven't been on the forums in forever though. ugh, lemmie know if i'm doin something wrong i'm down for another go at this.

peace and good luck to everyone!!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
i'd sign up but it won't let me. says I need to be logged in to access the page?

this an attempt to keep me out of this?

FADE

lol na i'm playin. i haven't been on the forums in forever though. ugh, lemmie know if i'm doin something wrong i'm down for another go at this.

peace and good luck to everyone!!
It will only say that if you're not logged into the forums. So now that you're logged in, go there and try again and let me know.

Architect

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I have signed up...I have the competition marked on my calendar so I won't forget...good luck to all who enter..

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
I just logged out an logged back in but I got the same message. twice.

i'm wonderin if some setting in my browser is messing this up, cookies maybe? i dunno, i haven't changed shit in years and things have always worked.

Quality

Godson of the Clapper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 19
Good luck to everyone signing up at this. I'll definitely be down for it next year, just got to keep my creating joints until then.

Also, even though there is A LOT of talent here, my pre game prediction is that 5th will take the #1 spot in the end (if he is able to signup that is haha). Good luck to everyone though.

Peace

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
my computer is whack. i cleared the cache, tried internet explorer instead of firefox, still won't lemmie sign up. i'll try it from my roomates computer when he gets home. sall good i'll get it figured out thanks for the link though fade.

and thanks for the support Quality, always appreciated!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online