November 21-24, 2007 - Comments/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
yeah, i got the email but wasn't going to open it til i was ready... I'll check it out now. Thanks.

*Shakes Vice by the lapels*
OPEN the Gd Email!
Your in the big leagues now kid!
You coulda been a contendah!
*kicks chair*
Is that motivating?

P

peripheral

Aww great, im looking foward to look at the battle and to vote!!! It's unfortunate I havent been quick enough to participate this year. Well, next one, im in!!! :)

Hey Producer_Gyal...I haven't been on in a while dealing with the 9-5 and a variety of other projects but I decided to join this year but I remember you brought some hot ish a couple of years ago...I was looking forward to hearing what you been working on lately...I did check out your myspace joint...nice!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Now Hear This

Alright you lame brain wack beat makin fruity ass fruit loop flippin day trippin lousy lamebrain lacadasical loser ass louses..Get cha damn beats in NOW..Showtime is upon you !
It aint gonna get no betta ! Stop tweaking them and get them in or all your monies go to ME!
And all Im gonna do with it is buy bubble gum !!
Then email each of you a picture of me blowing bubbles with it!
So stop tryin to flip ya bitch and put your beats in if ya mensis enuff!

Inspirational no?
:no::biggrin:

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Alright you lame brain wack beat makin fruity ass fruit loop flippin day trippin lousy lamebrain lacadasical loser ass louses..Get cha damn beats in NOW..Showtime is upon you !
It aint gonna get no betta ! Stop tweaking them and get them in or all your monies go to ME!
And all Im gonna do with it is buy bubble gum !!
Then email each of you a picture of me blowing bubbles with it!
So stop tryin to flip ya bitch and put your beats in if ya mensis enuff!

Inspirational no?
:no::biggrin:

ah ha ha ha ha ha...we got to have a "most comical member" category next year, you're a shoe in!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Damn Drama Boi! It's on!!!

I guess it is homie. I don't know the other dude or what he can do but I know that you're good competition. May the best producer win! And what happen to those tracks muthafaulker? 4 the mix tape!

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
I guess it is homie. I don't know the other dude or what he can do but I know that you're good competition. May the best producer win! And what happen to those tracks muthafaulker? 4 the mix tape!

*logs on to e-mail* I'm sending them right now...lmao....

I don't think i've heard architect either, but either way it's on bitches!

Architect

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Wow best out of 3... I couldn't decided what to use to slice you cats up with....What I picked should do it though...

I need to work on my beat for round 2... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online