New crazy comedy Beat Making show!

• beat this! voting starts in...
No love on the episode then? aight

Sad Season 4 GIF by The Office

It was a bit too ‘handsy’ for some :ROFLMAO: Nah, enjoyed the whole episode again man keep them coming. Love the humour as always Only criticism would be I feel the freestyle lacked creativity and flow compared to previous episodes.
But both of you make the episodes what it is so don’t want to get too serious in anyway just keep it fun and keep those sampled beats coming.

And man, I didn’t realise stevie could see. Mind blown :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Battle Points: 27
Genuinely appreciate the feedback...
Yeah Talal is on it sometimes more than others, but hes not really a rapper, innit, so I dont expect him to come with 'super dope flows' everytime (altho he does surprise me sometimes! haha)... and yes we defo drank too much on that ep
Stephen Colbert Idk GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Next one is being edited and altho the theme suggests we should be getting drunker, we actually dont and keep it chill haha
...Thanks for watching...

Yeah Talal is on it sometimes more than others, but hes not really a rapper, innit, so I dont expect him to come with 'super dope flows' everytime (altho he does surprise me sometimes! haha)... and yes we defo drank too much on that ep

Next one is being edited and altho the theme suggests we should be getting drunker, we actually dont and keep it chill haha

Hey it’s a great show man and I love the whole concept. Yourself and Talal bring entertainment, humour and a passion for music / hip hop. Look forward to each episode (y)

Kane the MOD

Grey haired Boom Bap Rap Dad
Battle Points: 5

EP 18 the best I've seen so far.

Dope beat and flow.

YO! New ep...! St Patricks Day special....
The Office Irish GIF

‘Good womens in the kitchennnn, with her pots and her pans cooking natural food for her natural mannnnn’ wtf :ROFLMAO:
Quality episode, started my day laughing. Danny ‘simp’ Doyle thinking of the girls with their fingers in his curls.
Nice one choppin this up and Talal bustin out his own instrumental.
I enjoyed the end ‘treat’ too……straight FIRE

Battle Points: 27
‘Good womens in the kitchennnn, with her pots and her pans cooking natural food for her natural mannnnn’ wtf :ROFLMAO:
Quality episode, started my day laughing. Danny ‘simp’ Doyle thinking of the girls with their fingers in his curls.
Nice one choppin this up and Talal bustin out his own instrumental.
I enjoyed the end ‘treat’ too……straight FIRE
Thanks man! appreciated