New crazy comedy Beat Making show!

Battle Points: 27
Any thoughts on the new ep...?

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

I don't smoke weed and don't particularly enjoy watching people that are high. Have to say you guys are really talented and entertaining.

So I guess keep smokin....
haha thanks man... I only spoke about smoking like a tart when ironkeys mentioned it :LOL:... TBH the smoking/drinking might be the thing that stops this video being seen by people? who knows?... In any case, smoking is bad and doesnt effect my beat making tbh.

Many thanks for watching tho! and the feedback...
Tyler The Creator Peace GIF

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
If @Tarboosh Record you value your health, don't smoke nor drink, both can age you in a bad way plus you won't remember anything as you'll always be in a fog.

If @Tarboosh Record you value your health, don't smoke nor drink, both can age you in a bad way plus you won't remember anything as you'll always be in a fog.

Thank you for your concern sir, you are 100% right... I used to smoke a lot more back in the day but the occasional spliff is fine for me nowadays... and I dont drink everyday altho I do still enjoy it. I always say dont do it if it effects you badly (or people around you badly) and of course, too much of anything is a bad thing...

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

members online