Jay z a freemason?

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
classic said:
Hmm.…..
truth I respect your opinion but I don’t think its a cult. I think it’s the furthest from that. As with anything there are always going to be people that take something to the exterme.But in general most freemasons are good god frering people. As a matter of fact many ministers and preachers are freemasions. You probolly know A LOT of freemasons and would never guess it becasue they are very seceretive.
Martin Luther king was a prince hall freemason
You right about it being more than a social club cause there is a lot more to it then that. But I don’t know about it being a cult. People would say the same thing about our fraternities because they feared what they didn’t know.

I don’t know about this one fantom. It really depends who you ask. Of course the white freemasons are going to think prince hall is at the bottom because princehall wasn’t suppose to spread freemasonry to black people. They feel like masionry was stolen from them. They wanted it so stay among rich white people. So of course in their books prince hall is going to be at the “bottom of the totem pole”.

Class….

chuuurch, you have been on point with this one man, I'll share some info. with you on the p.m.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
jaydub23510 said:
Cold Truth said:
Cold Truth, stop relying on the internet for all your information, Classic's father is a freemason, my granddaddy, father, uncles, are all Kappa's, Alpha's, and freemasons, my grandfather was buried in full mason ceremony, if you don't know what you are talking about leave the topic alone, damn, you don't have to debate on everything, a lot of the secrets have to do with inituation and learning how you are as a person! and that's all I will say on it, but you sound very ignorant with your post this time buddy!! Sorry for the racial overtones, but there is a big difference between Illuminati, black masons and white!

if you would have read my whole response, you would have heard me say SEVERAL TIMES, that I DIDNT KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT IT, AND THAT "YOU KNOW HOW INTERNET SOURCES CAN BE" AND LIKE I SAID THERE HAVE BEEN MANY BOOKS WRITTEN, BASICALY ALL I HAVE SAID IS THAT I BELIEVE THERE TO BE MUCH MORE TO THIS THAN MEETS THE EYE.

besides that, i am not the only one that has said something from this perspective.

oh, and i also said "you are more informed than i am"

so, basically, jaydub, your wrong. nothing i posted was in ignorance, and in fact all that i have posted has been "this is what i have heard and read, and this is what i personally think based on that."

read what was actually written IN ITS ENTIRETY next time.