Jay z a freemason?

E

endurance

Is jigga a light bearer? whats up with that dynasty/all seeing eye

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
its not just a theory... there is an extensive history. it could be just a bunch of paranoia, but there is enough information there to at least give it a serious thought.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
i didnt mean it like that cold but i guess its the one im thinking of ! i remeber a few months back i woz on a long trip in my car and they had like a radio discussion on the topic which i thought woz pretty interesting ! Like you said there i a lot of evidence they back there claims up with !

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
greek lesson

freemason's are just a society of people with a deep history and connections. Kinda like a fraternity but VERY different in many ways. Freemasons are more secretive and religious where fraternities are more social and community based. All the black fraternities (including my own) are based off prince hall freemasons(all the founders were freemasons). Therefore we share a lot of the symbolism freemasons. Even though im not a prince hall masion I know what a lot of that stuff means.

If jay-z was a free mason(which i seriously doubt) he would be a prince hall freemasion which is mostly black Americans.

That dynansty sign means many things to many people. The dynasty sign is also the symbol for one of the black sororities called delta sigma theta. Who are real popular in the black American community. You probably recognize this form kanyes song through the wire

“My girl is a delta so she been throwing that dynasty sign”

Kanye is referring to his girlfriend who is a member of delta sigma theta

Kanye also names all the black fraternites and sororites in the song called school sprit
There are only 8 total
Fraternities…..
Alpha Phi Alpha’s = Alpha’s colors =black and gold
Kappa Alpha Psi = Kappa’s colors= red and white
Omega Psi Phi = Ques or Que dogs colors Purple and gold
Phi beta sigma = Sigmas colors Blue and white my frat The best out of all of em 

Sororties………..
Alpha Kappa Alpha = AKA’s color= pink and green
Sigma gamma rho = SGrho color = blue and gold
Delta sigma Theta = Deltas color = red and white
Zeta Phi beta = Zetas color = blue and white my sisters ,Best sorority in the world!!!

If you listen to kanye’s songs her refers to black fratitienies and soroties a lot! I think he wanted to pledge but that nigga didn’t have what it takes. Its hard

FYI black fraternities and sororities (and freemasions) are TOTALLY different from white soroties fraternities (and freemasions.) Its a lot more serious and harder to get in!!!! Also it’s a LIFE TIME THING….. with black frats and soroties and where its more of a college thing with white frats and sorties

Anyway back to my point……
Deltas have had that sign for almost 80 years and most of em are rather pissed that jay-z took it and used it. This proves jay-z is not a freemason cause if he was he wouldn’t have used that sign if he where
A lot of my fratenitiy brothers are freemasions as well as my father. I assure u its just a secretive organization that has benfits for its members. It does have its perks being a member though.

class...

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Yeah Class thatz tru I went to college down in Richmond, crosstown from Union...never pledged some of my partners did, but those signs and symbols go back to early Greece....but even Dr. Molefi Kete Asanti spoke once during my 3rd year....he said there is a book Called Stolen Legacy....I can't remember who wrote it...but it gives the background on a lot of the Fraternity based symbols etc....established over a hundred years ago.....but for the most parts those symbols are built on certain principles that are mathematically founded.....Phi.....Delta......are two with lots of meaning scientifically .....Alpha and Omega have lots of meaning that transcend an organization but they they have plenty of other meanings too...such as in some religious texts.......as far as the masons I know more than a few....there are secrets within secrets so most of the time those at the lower levels don't really know all of the secrets, and they sometimes might not get clued in the whole of the organization....

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
i am going to have to disagree with you for once class.....

i have found nothing saying that the freemasons are "just a secretive organization with benifits for its members" and a "society of people with a deep history and connections".

while both those statements are certainly true, there is is much more to it than what you describe.

there has been much that has linked the freemasonry with satanic cults (they use several of the same symbols in certain cases) and the Illuminati- "enlightened ones" which, to my knowledge- is a luciferian cult.

knowledge of the goings on inside freemasonry increases with rank. my understanding is that the 33rd is the highest there is- but apparantly there are even a select few Elects beyond that.

the vast majority of our presidents have been members, and our current president has at least three successive generations in it. bill clinton is a member and (allegedly) he and george w are good friends on the low. (this is part of why i dont vote, incidentaly.) clinton is alleged to be an illegitamate grandchild of Rockafeller-also an illuminati member. (hence his middle name, i am told)

there are simply to many things that have happened involving freemasonry, for me to believe that its simply a social club thats good to its own.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
i cant say that definitively...

all i am saying is that there is much to suggest that there is something more than a social club going on, and there are things that suggest that there is some occultism and shady activity in the higher ranks. that kind of power, prestige, and influence cannot be completely innocent.... or good.
i dont really know THAT much about it, but i have learned some things that may or may not be completely accurate, but its enough for me to believe that there is a definite evil there.

i know nothing of the fraternity system, however.

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah my old neighbor neighbor is a freemason. And his old lady a eastern star ( female masons)
(I've djed many of they dances in there temple)
The black free mason orginazitions are on the very bottom of the totem pole in the free mason hierchy.

The free mason orginization @ the top tho is part of the elite orginazation known as the illuminati, which does rule the (financial, secular) world, which does exist. Its been proven look @ a american dollar bill its the all seeing eye on there.

Every 1 go pick up a book called. " Behold a pale horse" I forgot the author. But its some deep shit in there. Wit a lot of supported facts. Like did yall know 1 of the earlier popes was involved with the nazis and fleed to rome to escape capture and eventualy became a pope.
( not to take away from the subject)

But yeah its possible jayz is or mebers of his family are freemasons.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Hmm.…..
truth I respect your opinion but I don’t think its a cult. I think it’s the furthest from that. As with anything there are always going to be people that take something to the exterme.But in general most freemasons are good god frering people. As a matter of fact many ministers and preachers are freemasions. You probolly know A LOT of freemasons and would never guess it becasue they are very seceretive.
Martin Luther king was a prince hall freemason
You right about it being more than a social club cause there is a lot more to it then that. But I don’t know about it being a cult. People would say the same thing about our fraternities because they feared what they didn’t know.

DJFANTOM said:
The black free mason orginazitions are on the very bottom of the totem pole in the free mason hierchy.

I don’t know about this one fantom. It really depends who you ask. Of course the white freemasons are going to think prince hall is at the bottom because princehall wasn’t suppose to spread freemasonry to black people. They feel like masionry was stolen from them. They wanted it so stay among rich white people. So of course in their books prince hall is going to be at the “bottom of the totem pole”.

Class….

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
i wonder why are they so secretive? ama search round the net and learn a lil more. its just i thought this was some area 51 shit, lol, but it seems these rich dudes got alot of power.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
class, its not about my opinion... because my understanding comes from various sources (yes, many of which from online sources, and yes, we know how thoise can be. everything said isnt true)

and yes, there are MANY "christian' freemasons.... but to be honest there is much in the doctrine in freemasonry that backpeddles from that perspective a great deal. i am sure there are alot of "christian" freemasons... but the bible also said that "there will be many who would falsely come in my name"

there is much more beneath the surface the higher up you go, class. i do not confess to know the deopths of this.... but there is so much information about this detailing occultic practices...

i encourage you to do some serious research class... you ma ybe involved in much you arent even aware of. many books have been written on the subject... and there

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
its not a religion thread, really.... but religion is a major component of the subject matter...

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
yea afrique its some interesting stuff if you look up on it ! but gets you thinking !

class - im intrigued by these fraternities, what exactly are they they ive heard of them and seen them in films etc but i never know wot they actually are and how they work ? wot is their purpose etc ?
and good looking on that kanye line ive always wondered what that meant !

members online