Jay z a freemason?

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Truth im going to really have to disagree with u one this one. I really think that u don’t have a good context of which to anchor your opinion

Yea your right there is a lot of books about the secretive stuff out
mansions do but most of that stuff is tabloids or shock value.(just like how hip hop violence is exploited in the media) Also u have to understand that there are always going to be individuals who want to take something to the extreme. So I ‘m not denying that there has been some shady shit that has went down along in the long history freemasonry but there has been a lot if benefits also.

Prince hall freemansions founded churches ,schools and gave black people an intellectual environment to thrive in long before education was allowed for blacks. I gurantee that you know at least 30 free mansons and you would never guess. Just because you don’t know what goes on does not mean that they are in a cult.
The founders of both the African American batist and African American Methodist churches were both prince hall freemasons. Many prominent black leaders, intellectuals etc, were freemasons.

Again Im not a mansion, but many of my close friends and family members are mansions and I assure u they are part of no cult. Most of that rumors you hear about mansions are from people who don’t understand or are trying to make a buck. Trust me, being in a black fraternity I get the same type of reaction from people. They think that we beat people and preformed crazy riturals, they only go by 1or 2 bad examples and they make a judgement about an entire orginaztion. Imagine the reputations freemasons must have being around for over 350 years!!!

Also you have to understand that even though they are all masions there is a BIG difference between prince hall masionary and other types. Since all the people I know are prince hall mansions I am speaking from that perspective

Class…..

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
I do think that the order still exists, it is a very secretive order and i dont know what amount of power they hold currently or did in the past. If your to lazy to do some reading about it you also can watch johnny depp's From Hell heheheh but it wont give a lot of info though but it is a nice movie though.

classic

ill o.g.
black fraternities

MarkN said:
class - im intrigued by these fraternities, what exactly are they they ive heard of them and seen them in films etc but i never know wot they actually are and how they work ? wot is their purpose etc ?
and good looking on that kanye line ive always wondered what that meant !

ill try to to give you a quick summary

Back in the early 1900’s blacks started getting accepted to colleges in the north. Even though they were students they were not allowed to join any of the white fraternities that were on the campusus
That’s why we started our own. The first black fraternities was Alpha phi Alpha and they were founded at Cornell university in 1906
The first black sorority was alpha kappa alpha and they were founded at Howard university in 1908

The last black fraternity to be founded was phi beta sigma at howard in 1914 and the last soroteiy was sigma ghamma rho in 1920 at butler Unversity

On a national level all the black fraternieis and sororities are pretty much the same
They all stand for community service and the education and upliftment of black people.

On the collge level each fratnitiy has an unofficial “reputation” and this is what you hear about usually. Also we are know for stepping(I was the shit!!) but this is just on an undergrad level

Its important to understand that joining a black greek organization is a LIFE TIME COMMIMENT. You cant get kicked out, you cant quit. Its for life. Period.

Black greek orgiaztions different from white greeks in A LOT of ways here are a couple of examples
Black greeks: lifetime commitment, realtivly small chapters(no more than 50),close family, National(there are chapters everywhere in the world). Mostly Christian based. Very secretive, based off princehall freemasions

Almost every important black person in the past 80 years has been a member of a black greek orginaztion

Each organization has roughty 500,000 members!!!!!!!

Here are just a few I could think of off the top of my head

Martin luther king Alpha
Jeese Jackson Que
WEB duboise Alpha
Micheal jorden QUE
Blair underwood sigma
Scotty Pippen sigma
George washing carver sigma
Founder of black panthers sigma
Colen powell Kappa
Vince carter Kappa
Stever hervey Que
Cedric the entertainer sigma
MOrris chestnut sigma

Trust me it goes on and on. Most famus black Americans are greek(besides entertainers because a lot of them dident go to college) Most football and basket ball players are black greeks casue they went to college.

For more info on the go here THE nphc is the governing body of all the black greek letter orginazitons

/*****************new LINK************/
http://www.nphchq.org/about.htm

hope this helps

class…

P.S u do not have to be black to join. Each org has members of all races but most of the oringaztions are still 99% black because that’s who they are geared toward

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
I've been inquiring about that subject a couple of years ago, but all I found was gibberish, really. Cold, can you send the addresses of the sites you found? And I thought Wing would have dropped by by now. lol

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
cheers class appreciate that ! im gonna do a bit of research on it now, one question ? how do people get into theres things obviously its a college thing but can anyone join do you have to meet requirements or do a test etc ! ?

classic

ill o.g.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
class, i do have a solid context to anchor my opinions on. i have spent time on both masonic sites and anti-masonic sites online, and it comes down to this:

every thing that i read that was anti-mason, on the masonic sites, they had huge lists and explanations for pretty much everything that was said on the anti-masonic sites. they explain every possible "misconception" that i have ever heard about them. i have recently read testimonies from people who left freemasonry, as well as testimony from men as to why they joined freemasonry.

and as i said before, i do NOT know ENOUGH to say DEFINITIVELY, but there is so much out there that you have to consider the possibilities.

so, here is what it boils down to, for me:

i read up on both sides and i basically have the option of, which side is the truth? chances are, and i FIRMLY believe this- in all liklihood, the anti-masons are stretchiing and exagerating some things, and are possibly misinformed. and likewise, the masons, being that they have a well thought out answer for every possible accusation, obviously wouldnt want these things to be known if there is truth in them, right? same as the government, in which (according to the anti-masons) many of our officials are masons. the government regularly puts a spin on everything for the public at large and routinely covers things up with lies. the truth, more than likely, lies in the middle.

to believe that there is no truth in any of the "misconceptions" is truly every bit as ignorant as to believe that every accusation is true.

truthfully, class, i have formed a valid opinion- which stands, and that is that there is much more than meets the eye, and yes even those of its members. i honestly do not know everything about it and cannot profess that i do... and i think my opinions here reflect that. that being said, i hope that i do not offend you for that view.

at any rate, thanks for sharing your personal perspective- which is undoubtedly more informed than mine.

classic

ill o.g.
MarkN said:
cheers class appreciate that ! im gonna do a bit of research on it now, one question ? how do people get into theres things obviously its a college thing but can anyone join do you have to meet requirements or do a test etc ! ?

well there is a test and u do have to be a college person. But most black frats look at the indivual to see what type of person they are. Thats why u have to know somebody to join. You cant just sign up. Its a long intensive process that can take any where from 3 months to a year. Its very hard to get in but once you do the benfits are well worth it. You have a network of people all over the world

For ex when i was in london in janurary i called one of my frat brothers. Turned out he owned a marriot in Padditington and we got to stay there for free. I had never met him before but he looked out for us!!!

THat happens everyday

class...

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
damn, that was easy... i'm used to gettting ready for a full blown argument at this point... glad we could be civilized about this!

sammy beats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
From what i understand, the freemasons are a sort of cultish social group with induction ceremonies similar to fraternities. One story that i have heard is that new inductees were ritually shot at with an unloaded gun. After you were shot at with this unloaded gun, you could be inducted. However, one unlucky man was actually shot in the face and killed by one of the freemason officials who happened to have two different guns, one loaded and one not loaded, and pulled the wrong one on the new member. Sad, but true.

sammy beats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
And i forgot, nice explanation classic, i learned a lot from it and as far as the jay-z thing is concerned, im not sure, but i haven't heard anything concrete enough to convince me of it.

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
a freind of mine from high school was in some kind of trouble with the law, i read about him in the paper. when i had court the next time, i looked his name up in the court computers to see what was going on with him. i seen him the very next weekend. and he knew! he told me that i didnt have to worry about him, that he was tooken care of, and then he showed me his mason ring. i thought it was fuking crazy, he told me to get up with him sometime and he'd talk to about some stuff,,,,, hell i dont know,, that shit is weird

def1nition

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
The Prince Hall Freemasons aren't real freemason's supposedly they tried to copy what they saw the white freemasons doing. They have little affiliation with actual freemasons. It's too much of a coincidence that most of the American Presidents have been Freemasons including the first president and it's not a new thing it's been passed down from ancient times I agree with Truth I think it's a cult who cares if there are ministers and preachers who are freemasons some of the most sinister people are hiding behind church robes. Maybe I'm just being noid but anyone who has secret meetings in temples without windows seems a little suspisious to me.

DJDRAGN9

The Don Gorgon
ill o.g.
the freemasons aka illuminat aka the knights templar and all that shit been the center of most conspiracy theories.I personally dont belive alot of the theory but there is alot of stuff that does make sense heres sum links for u to peep and decide ur self.lol by the way im very much in conspiracy theories if u got any good links to sum good info let me know!! THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!!!! lol

http://www.theinsider.org/news/dollar_bill_symbols.asp

http://egomania.nu/gates.html

http://www.conspiracylinks.com/

http://msn.ancestry.com/landing/strange/bush4/tree.htm

also bush is also a distant relative of colin powell.make u think huh?

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
afriquedeluxe said:
is this like some kidna new religion?

This goes back to the late 1800's early 1900's Afrique, pick up a book sometimes man!

Prince hall freemasonry is sort of like the AMerican Legion! It is actually the grandfather to all fraternities like classic said, good post, you know we represent VSU, VA stand up, We had our own lil frat, called the BLUNT SQUAD!!

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
i am going to have to disagree with you for once class.....

i have found nothing saying that the freemasons are "just a secretive organization with benifits for its members" and a "society of people with a deep history and connections".

while both those statements are certainly true, there is is much more to it than what you describe.

Cold Truth, stop relying on the internet for all your information, Classic's father is a freemason, my granddaddy, father, uncles, are all Kappa's, Alpha's, and freemasons, my grandfather was buried in full mason ceremony, if you don't know what you are talking about leave the topic alone, damn, you don't have to debate on everything, a lot of the secrets have to do with inituation and learning how you are as a person! and that's all I will say on it, but you sound very ignorant with your post this time buddy!! Sorry for the racial overtones, but there is a big difference between Illuminati, black masons and white!