It's official.........

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 141
@ sucio so a desk top mac would be better station?
yeah im always on the move

@ formant thanx bro i haven't seen a mac book that cheap at all lol
that memory comes with 4 and upgradable to 8gig! nice
have u ordered from that site before!? i want it
thanx for the help

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
No i havent, that was not my link, but around here, when a new mbp drops in store the old model goes on sale for about 1500 euro.

Mike Chief

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Really??........ Who said anything about fearing windows? yea you can build yourself a way sicker PC however you have to run windows. If Linux was compatible with most of what I use I would've done that Oh mybad I bought a mac (designer linux) everything loads I dont deal with pc overload issues or crackling, i dont have to upgrade my system every wednesday nor do I have to deal with false flag Trojans. If windows would just get it right for once. That whole mac=graphic designers/computer Illiterate comment was some ignorant shit bro, where the fuck do you think microsoft developed windows? ON A MAC! but thats a whole different conversation. If they were not so expensive businesses/and everyone else would problaby have one.To each's own, I wanted a mac and I'm done with windows. Macs are not a waste of money they really are a worth the money, yea it's a bit pricey but so is a MPC and people invest in those........anyway I'll wipe my pc and load ubuntu and call it a day........ Digital vs analog, reasons vs FL studio MPC vs Maschine, same ole BS it dont matter; whatever works for you works for you thats all...........

LOL. mmk.

members online