I Never Ever Do This, But I Need Advise

• warzone (oct 8-12) signup begins in...

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
8 years??????? he got patience,,,lol. I heard he just jumped off a bridge.

WHAT DO U MEAN PATIENTS...I REALLY DONT GET IT, IF WE CLICK THE SAME WAY YOU CHICK W/ YOUR NIGGA , WHY CANT WE BE FRIENDS...EVEN THOUGH I'M A WOMAN..
HOW COME I CAN EXCEPT MALE FRIENDSHIP?
DID U KNOW THAT THERE ARE LIKE 8 WOMAN FOR EVERY 1 MAN....I'M SURE DUDES GONNA BE ALRIGHT....

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Eurydice said:
WHAT DO U MEAN PATIENTS...I REALLY DONT GET IT, IF WE CLICK THE SAME WAY YOU CHICK W/ YOUR NIGGA , WHY CANT WE BE FRIENDS...EVEN THOUGH I'M A WOMAN..
DID U KNOW THAT THERE ARE LIKE 8 WOMAN FOR EVERY 1 MAN....I'M SURE DUDES GONNA BE ALRIGHT....
He'll be fine. Its just that unless you have a pair of balls, theres NO way you can understand a male's way of thinking.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Eurydice said:

I mean Patience,,,no patients, they can be found at hospitals...lol..seriously, dudes can have female friends. I do. I had a few but ended up smashin most of em. I mean, it didnt start out like that, but I'm a man, they were frsh, we were drunk and/or high,,,,shit happens. But homie was writin poetry after 8 years of friendship????

Clev's right,,ya need some male genetalia to comprhend his actions,,,he prolly saw ya g-string outside ya pants one day and it took over from there,,,,,men are crazy girl,,,,dont get me started on the shit i did before i was married,,,lol

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I Was Driving Home Yesterday And I Was Thinking About All The Male Friends That I Have Ever Had, Do You Know That I Think Adventualy, In Some Way, Drunk, High , Sober, On The Rebound They All Have Stepped To Me...i Never Realized Men Are Fucking Pigs... On The Other Hand Bitches Are Caddy, Cause Ever Girl That I Have Been Friends With Instantly Go After What Ever Male Friend I Have...i Mean Literalyy They Will Hound These Dudes And Force Them Selves On Them...strange...

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Eurydice said:
I Was Driving Home Yesterday And I Was Thinking About All The Male Friends That I Have Ever Had, Do You Know That I Think Adventualy, In Some Way, Drunk, High , Sober, On The Rebound They All Have Stepped To Me...i Never Realized Men Are Fucking Pigs... On The Other Hand Bitches Are Caddy, Cause Ever Girl That I Have Been Friends With Instantly Go After What Ever Male Friend I Have...i Mean Literalyy They Will Hound These Dudes And Force Them Selves On Them...strange...

yeah us guys are horrible,,,,but its genetics or evolution or sumthin,,,,I would go to my female friends houses and the fish would stop swimmin,,,,I was like a dog in the summer,,,lol

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
yeah us guys are horrible,,,,but its genetics or evolution or sumthin,,,,I would go to my female friends houses and the fish would stop swimmin,,,,I was like a dog in the summer,,,lol
But wait a minute, i dont hear complaints when a man is drunk and takes the ugly girl so that his nigga can get some from the cute girl???? Thats seriously a public service right there. Fuck that. If it wasnt for those dudes, alot of busted females wouldnt get laid PERIOD.

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
StressWon said:

THE SAME SHIT THAT MAKES ME HATE YOU IS THE SAME SHIT THAT GOT ME LUV'YA ...

THATS REAL

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Lol, i just realized something. The proof of dudes being nice just cuz of the possibility of getting ass is there: Look at this site; look at all the attention Eury is getting since posting her pic!! LOL. Awww man, this is great.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
cleverwon said:
Lol, i just realized something. The proof of dudes being nice just cuz of the possibility of getting ass is there: Look at this site; look at all the attention Eury is getting since posting her pic!! LOL. Awww man, this is great.

lol what pic? where is it

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Eurydice said:
Wow...cant I Just Have A Great Personality?
Lol..
Ummmmmmmm.... No. Lol

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:

i realized that when i first saw this thread yestrday,,,it was posted yesterday and when ni noticed,,,,it had 600 pages,,,lol. You pigs!

DJ Reflex

Turntablist, Producer
ill o.g.
lol shit one day and te threads doubled! look eury heres the deal ima sum it up! I have a femal friend. shes amazin, i luv her, but shes never liked me (come on dudes sympathy aww please!) shes beautiful and into music we click and we are soulmates as friends can be. I know theres no chance and i wish instead of being easy on me she'd been harsh cos it can be easier but wot u did was uncalled for. second i ended up workin with her brother now with music. lol But heres the deal he aint after the pussy so stop making him out to be like most other animal men! the thing is when u have a friend who u hang wif the whole time who is so close who shares everything with u, has all the same inetrests lets face it the only thing missing for u to be going out is the sex and the intimacy and well a special level mentaly and emotionally. but to the guys he gets frustrated thinking omg wot will it take for her to see we are so gud for each other, and that can be very difficult to understand. u have tp explain that he means so much to u as a friend and that ur sorry he developed feelings but be honest (not cruel) it will never ever happen between you. Explain and accept that u are great together and on the surface u look as if ud be great together but deep inside u u know it cud never happen because u havent got any romantic feelings for him but more like a brother(family kinda brother lol). oh and btw i never saw ur pic before i was just interested but dam girl! now that i have if ur ever in scotland hook me up for a lil sumpn sumpn! lol jkn!
hope this helps u see it from his point of view.
Peace Reflex

ima go look for them black chicks diggin hip hop that i know must be hiding in this country somewhere! lol

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I feel you homie....we should end this tread cause I have absolutely no support here .....lol...thanks for the advise/comments/come-ons/and helping me understand the situation for what it really is...too bad cause he and I could of been great at this music thing...I was going to help him with artist developement...anyways, but good looks.........

ps......Alot of woman love Hip Hop...maybe not as much as me, but you'll be surprised...

DJ Reflex

Turntablist, Producer
ill o.g.
Eury ur right but for some reason they aint in the uk and those that are are well scary to say the least. listen im not being unsupportive of u, take it as a lil nudge in the right direction!

oh and Eury let him work out his problems after uve spoken to him. it may be worth knowing that the girl and i are still extremely close and as much a it kills me at times i still want her friendship, and would never wanna lose it. dont think it all needs to end here, it dusnt. be there for him... as a friend.
Reflex

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
I'm in the opposite situation Eurydice. I mostly have girl friends, and a lot of times, some of them tried to hook up with me, and I wasn't interested. I think you have all the rights in the world to want to stay friends with someone....

But as my man Reflex said, what is the difference between a girl and a guy how are best friends for 8 years, how talk about private stuff, have a lot of stuff in common, how go out togheter (in bars)... that pretty much like a relationship to me... I mean, if you let a guy in that confort zone (letting him be so confortable with you, wheter you butt ugly or a fine dime)... if the guy likes you and is confortable with you, he'd be a pussy NOT to try to hook up with you.

To me, the fact that you said to him that you dont hook up with friends would be a reason for him to actually try to do a move... now, did you ask him if he was interested before that... I'm pretty sure you didn't because you thought he was only a friend. But, again, letting him in that "dating situation" with no clue... he's SURE to make a move.

You say you have a lot of male friends? If none of them interest you, you really should let them know GENTLY and discretly that you aren't interested. That would help you in the long run...

And finally, as someone said... why would it be OK to diss a guy who came on nice... There was no need. That's the problem with black woman nowadays. Thinking that acting like that is cool. It's not! That why so many black man go in that jungle fever. Cuz there aint no drama (or way less) with white girls. I dont wanna go to war, being slapped a couple of times because I'm trying to hook up?

I was talking about that to girls a couple of days ago. It's the guys job to sweep the girl he wants off her feet. The girls mostly just stand there waiting, even if they are interested, but if the guys dont come on nice enough, there is a good chance the girl (even if she's interested) will give him a hard time. And that's especially true if it's a black girl. Knowing that, a lot of black man dont make moves or simply try other kind of girls (non black)...

Anyways... sorry but, after reading this I had to get it out of my chest... lol

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
Eurydice said:
THINK ABOUT THIS...8YRS OF CHILLING, WE BE GOING OUT TO THE BARS, I BE AT HIS HOUSE, WE BE ALONE, JUST ME AND HIM, WE TALK ON THE PHONE, I'M STRAIGHT OPEN WITH DUDE...NO SECRETS...SO THE WHOLE TIME HE'S BEEN AT ME...THATS NASTY...SO WHAT WAS REAL..THE FRIENDSHIP, OR WAS HE INTO WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT SO HIS DICK STAY HARD..THATS MY POINT..SEE IT AS WHAT EVER YOU WANT BUT I'M NOT GOIN TO CHANGE THE WAY I THINK..I'M ME..NO EXCUSE..

SEE I RESPECT A NIGGA, BUT A REAL IN YOUR FACE NO BULLSHIT NIGGA, AND I THINK HE PLAYED A BITCH CARD BY COMING AT ME SIDEWAYS...I COULD NEVER FUCK WITH A DUDE I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR..SAME THING W/ MUSIC I WONT LISTEN TO ANY ARTIST I DONT HAVE RESPECT FOR..

AS FAR AS A MAN FUCKING ME OVER..IT COMES W/ THE GAME..IF U PLAY THERE IS ALWASY A CHANCE YOU'LL GET HURT...BUT IT JUST MAKES YOU A BETTER PLAYER..

8 years! you probably grew on him. he saw you turn from a girl to a woman. i bet he was holding his tongue the whole time. he finally got the balls to say something and you shot him down.

Oh, the friendship was real if yall was doing all of that. cause if that was me and you was coming over to my house and shit. We wouldn't have been friends after the first time you left my house cause i would have made my move the first time you step foot in my house.
Thats just my DAWG ass. but homeboy repected you. So the friendship was real from what i see. the nigga took 8 years to make a move. it is possible to start liking you friends after 8 years.

i am not trying to change your mind. i can see that you are a strong minded person and trying to change your mind would be a headache. i was just throwing my two cents in. :shoot:

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Equelizer said:
i am not trying to change your mind. i can see that you are a strong minded person and trying to change your mind would be a headache. i was just throwing my two cents in. :shoot:

You would be surprised cause I havent change in like 10 yrs, I look different and I am more educated and aware, but I still got that stubborn mind. Like I said you guys opened my mind to alot..but peep this....

by him coming at me knowing I dont get down like that he was only thinking about himself...He never thought Oh let me think about how this will effect Eurydice..I dont care that it took him 8 yrs to get the courage...maybe he should have tried from day one, I would of told him no, then we could have kept stepping....

Ps...I still think the poem was a corny idea....
It would have been real if he had came at me open and said what he had to say...atleast I would have respected him in the end.....

remember on the Cosby show when Vanessa was going to marry that dude Dabness, and Cliff said he had no problem with Dabness, It was the way Vanessa presented him. He gave the example of a porter house steak, w/ all the fixings and being served on a garbage pail...Same thing If dude hadnt been so left wing on it, I would have understood ( still dissed him) but I would had alteast had respect for him..

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
Eurydice said:
You would be surprised cause I havent change in like 10 yrs, I look different and I am more educated and aware, but I still got that stubborn mind. Like I said you guys opened my mind to alot..but peep this....

by him coming at me knowing I dont get down like that he was only thinking about himself...He never thought Oh let me think about how this will effect Eurydice..I dont care that it took him 8 yrs to get the courage...maybe he should have tried from day one, I would of told him no, then we could have kept stepping....

Ps...I still think the poem was a corny idea....
It would have been real if he had came at me open and said what he had to say...atleast I would have respected him in the end.....

remember on the Cosby show when Vanessa was going to marry that dude Dabness, and Cliff said he had no problem with Dabness, It was the way Vanessa presented him. He gave the example of a porter house steak, w/ all the fixings and being served on a garbage pail...Same thing If dude hadnt been so left wing on it, I would have understood ( still dissed him) but I would had alteast had respect for him..

I feel you mama. you right he didnt think about your feelings, he was thinking of self. If he would have tried in the beginning, i think yall would have been still good friends.

LOL...DAWG ASS niggas like me, would have got a sexual harrassment charge, messing with your fine ass. Everytime you would have came over, i would have came to the door buck booty naked to let your ass know what i am trying to do...lol... but thats me being a DAWG ASS nigga.

We learn as we grow, We grow as the days turn and everyday we learn to grow into that person we want to be. I respect your mind and your strength. You a good gal, be cool. Peace. :shoot: