I Never Ever Do This, But I Need Advise

• warzone (oct 8-12) signup begins in...

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
Heeeey..... Cold, i think she's being subliminal with you dog.

COLDTRUTH I THINK SOMETHING IS GOING ON BETWEEN US?
IS THERE SOMETHING YOU WANT TO TELL ME? (NOSA)
LOL

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
classic said:
Eurodycie, what do u expect, ur an attriactive women> you seem u got a lot going for you, do you think that dudes just wanna stay friends?? espically with the state of black women today.

Come on be real...can u blame the cat???, u can only really blame urself for bieng naive thinking that dudes just wanna be friends. Espically when they find something good.

Shit.... i cant stand women that give off that nice vibe, and then they switch on you when u begin to like them, what the hell do u expect???

class....

yeah man well said. women should expect it.

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
NO...I SHOULDNT EXPECT IT...
WE ARE NOT ANIMALS IN THE WILD..YOU CANT RUN UP FROM BEHIND AND FUCK ME CAUSE YOU IN HEAT..WHAT DA HELL WAS THE POINT OF HIM BEING MY FRIEND FOR OVER 8YRS..WAS IT ALL SO HE CAN ADVENTUALLY SCORE...SEE TAHTS THE PROBLEM WITH MEN, NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT SEX...i ACTUALLY TREATED HIM LIKE A FRIEND, I BELIEVE THAT MEN AND WOMAN CAN BE FRIENDS..
IT DOENT MATTER WHAT I LOOK LIKE, BEFORE A FEW DAYS AGO, NO ONE KNEW WHAT I LOOKED LIKE, WOULD YOU HAVE MADE THE SAME STATEMENT THEN?
AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE STATE OF BLACK WOMAN?

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
DJ Reflex said:
Eury u know thats pretty neat to get a girl whos so into music making and such god ive never met anygirls who arent into mainstream rap and pop! Man UK suks! Is it a usa thang? is it easier to find girls who are music heads over there?
Holla Reflex!

no.

But, eury i think cold truth said it best. Easy wit my mans confidence. I know you've prolly been bombarded your whole life wit dudes comin at you but thats what we do. Its all game for the fellaz and females on both sides giving or receiving. Sure you've made it clear that you don't mix business and pleasure. But sometimes you gotta take chances and dude prolly felt it was one of those situations. And being as passionate for music as you seem to be, I can see how dude got captivated and pulled the trigger. Your reply was harsh. I can sympathise with dude i've been there. But thats life.

What goes around comes around.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
50 cal said:
Eurydice said:
NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT SEX. QUOTE]

who told you that....
For real, dont get it twisted. Dont think that duke put in 8 years knowing that no ass would come out of it. I aint saying he expected it, but the possibility is there. Its like Chris Rock said, Women are offered dick on a daily basis. I'll open that door for you, can i offer you some dick? lol

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Eurydice said:
NO...I SHOULDNT EXPECT IT...
WE ARE NOT ANIMALS IN THE WILD..YOU CANT RUN UP FROM BEHIND AND FUCK ME CAUSE YOU IN HEAT

First off, who the said anything about sex?? That’s ur problem right their. From the information that you have provided, it seems that this dude really cares about you. Cant u see that its more then sex. I don’t go around writing poems to a chicks I wanna fuck. There is no need to because pussy is easy to come by now adays. The fact dude went threw all this shows that its more then an sexual attraction. If anything u should be flattered that dude went threw all that instead of tearing him down on a public forum

Eurydice said:
I BELIEVE THAT MEN AND WOMAN CAN BE FRIENDS..
?
TO a certain extent, think about it, he is a single man and you’re a single women if either one of u are attracted to each other its only a matter of time until somebody starts catching feelings. That’s common sense.

Eurydice said:
IT DOENT MATTER WHAT I LOOK LIKE, BEFORE A FEW DAYS AGO, NO ONE KNEW WHAT I LOOKED LIKE, WOULD YOU HAVE MADE THE SAME

Negro please, it don’t matter if u admit it or not, attractiveness is a major factor in any male to female relationship. I doubt ol’ boy would be showing u the same attention if you were 5;2 300 pounds, I don’t care how interesting your personality is…..

Eurydice said:
AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE STATE OF BLACK WOMAN?

That’s a whole different topic, lets just say yall are making it real hard for brothers to love u these days. Im tired of doing time for another negro's crime. And this is coming from an black man that will always love his black women(black men are messing up just as much)

Class..

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
Eurydice said:
I BELIEVE THAT MEN AND WOMAN CAN BE FRIENDS..

:lol: yeah right

what did chris rock say: a woman wit a male friend is like her having a dick in a glass case...only break and use in case of emergencies.

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Ok EURY I don't wanna be your freind, I don't wanna make music with you, I don't wanna deal with you in any professional or musical manner @ all.. There goes your truth.. Now will you go out with me?.. Lol...

Seriously tho.. Wow @ this thread.. Dude took it like a trooper..and Yo CLASS I think you and me got twin brains man cause we got such similiar ways of thinkin. Lol... .. But yeah .. What Class said is right.. Its hard to find a black woman of substance (that actualy wants a black man )..(but dats another subject)...

I applaud dude for taking that chance.. But damn he shoulda did it 8 years ago..

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
@eury: you are twisted

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
damn 8 years, it wouldnt just be about sex. i dont think the dude had feelings for you from the start, nah, no way a guy can wait that long. i think he jus developed them after knowing you for a while. perhaps you shot him down a little harsh, but surely he must have been ready for either outcomes. so i wouldnt really blame you there.

at the end of it all men and women are animals too, the reptilian part of the brain is still there and sometimes we will act like wild animals lol.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
WingsOfAnAngel said:
Eury:
2. In my very humble opinion, your response is WEAK (if not CRUEL!).

hey Eury, he probably knows that he was not supposed to do that but to end a long friendship on the drop of a dime like that is a little... umm undiplomatic. then there's the other side.. if he has caught feelings you might not be able to go back as friends. But you should give him the opportunity to make that responsibility check. Also, i think that your following your inner rules extemely cut'n'dry.. communication is the key.. so communicate with him before you start killin off friendships. I'm exhausted after today at work so i hope that is helpful, usuially i'd get more in depth

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
i'm ova here high as hell laughing at this whole thread... it's funny b/c my man came at her with a poem and still got rejected. if he would have said "wut's really good w/ me and you mami", he prolly still would have gotten' rejected. you can't win these days. lol

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
Damn Eury, you was harsh as hell. You dont play no games. Sometimes thing come to that when be friends with a female for a long time or vice versus. Sometimes that is where people find there soul mates, through friendship. But you should have seen it coming. You said homeboy had lack of confidence? Damn, what is considered confidence to you? I am sure that took a lot of confidence for him to send you the poem. He probably knew you would respond like this, that is why he signed it as secret admirer. So he could try and move in and protect the friendship at the same time.

It was your choice that you lost a friend. I mean damn, you didnt have to tell the nigga not to contact you ever again. If you wasn't feeling him, you have politely told him,"nall i told you from the start that i didnt want to go that route, i like you as a friend or business partner", whatever the hell he was. He might have been the one for you, you never know.

I really feel that you are a woman scorned by some nigga, who just fucked over you and left you out to dry. Thats just how i feel. But you are still a sweetheart, its just a thin line with you. that will scare niggas away. anyway do you mama. Peace :shoot:

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
e.porter said:
i'm ova here high as hell laughing at this whole thread... it's funny b/c my man came at her with a poem and still got rejected. if he would have said "wut's really good w/ me and you mami", he prolly still would have gotten' rejected. you can't win these days. lol

yeah, me too,,,,i started laughin at my man,,,,all poems and shit,,,pathetic.

...Plus, I'm high too,,,,this shit is hella funny son

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Equelizer said:
I really feel that you are a woman scorned by some nigga, who just fucked over you and left you out to dry. Thats just how i feel. But you are still a sweetheart, its just a thin line with you. that will scare niggas away. anyway do you mama. Peace :shoot:

THINK ABOUT THIS...8YRS OF CHILLING, WE BE GOING OUT TO THE BARS, I BE AT HIS HOUSE, WE BE ALONE, JUST ME AND HIM, WE TALK ON THE PHONE, I'M STRAIGHT OPEN WITH DUDE...NO SECRETS...SO THE WHOLE TIME HE'S BEEN AT ME...THATS NASTY...SO WHAT WAS REAL..THE FRIENDSHIP, OR WAS HE INTO WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT SO HIS DICK STAY HARD..THATS MY POINT..SEE IT AS WHAT EVER YOU WANT BUT I'M NOT GOIN TO CHANGE THE WAY I THINK..I'M ME..NO EXCUSE..

SEE I RESPECT A NIGGA, BUT A REAL IN YOUR FACE NO BULLSHIT NIGGA, AND I THINK HE PLAYED A BITCH CARD BY COMING AT ME SIDEWAYS...I COULD NEVER FUCK WITH A DUDE I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR..SAME THING W/ MUSIC I WONT LISTEN TO ANY ARTIST I DONT HAVE RESPECT FOR..

AS FAR AS A MAN FUCKING ME OVER..IT COMES W/ THE GAME..IF U PLAY THERE IS ALWASY A CHANCE YOU'LL GET HURT...BUT IT JUST MAKES YOU A BETTER PLAYER..