I Never Ever Do This, But I Need Advise

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I ALWAYS MANAGE TO GET MY SELF INTO STICKY SITUATIONS.

DUE TO THE FACT THAT I ONLY HAVE MALE FRIENDS,

THE PROBLEM IS THAT SOMETIMES BECAUSE WE BECOME SO CLOSE, AND I AM A WOMAN, BUT I HAVE THE QUALITIES GUYS LIKE..SOMETIMES THEY CONFUSE THE FRIENDSHIP FOR FEELINGS. i HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AGAINST DATING ANYONE I AM FRIENDS WITH, ITS BAD FOR FRIENDSHIP AND BUISNESS. MY FEELINGS ARE THAT THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN OUT HERE THAT I CAN F@CK WITH THAT I DONT NEED TO CROSS THAT LINE.

RECENTLY MY FRIEND SENDS ME A POEM :

Dear Eury:

Close your eyes / imagine you & I /Adam & Eve/ we meet
in the /garden of eden, so innocent / PURE / From
devlish / INTENT/ But I slipped / Fell in love / with
your/ INTELLIECT / Mind Sex like Dead Prez / INSTEAD /
I refrain / From thinking about u /
So I play / a passive role / AKA / Secret ADMIRER / I
feel it’s SAFER / Hoping you might fall in love / with
my words / they paint a BEAUTY / illustrate EURY /
poetic justices / echoes of rhythmic lesson of life /
a memoir of struggle / of a 1st generation Cape Verde
American / who BECAME / a sponge / soaked & absorbed /
her love 1’s PAIN / An umbrella of affection / from da
RAIN / I admire from a far

Secret Admirer

I KNOW WHO IT IS, CAUSE I KNOW HIM, I KNOW HIS WRITING STYLE, BUT I'M PISSED CAUSE HE CAME AT ME, AND HE ALREADY KNOWS THAT I DONT LIKE TO MIX FRIENDSHIP..

SO I REPLIED:

the flattery is appreciated , but not wanted...sorry I have no interest in your admiration...

furthermore...your lack of confidence is beneath me...

sorry..for the harsh truth...

The worst part of it was that you tried to allure me with your words..and if you knew anything about me you would know that I am a master of diction...and your words are untrue if you are not man enough to tell me who you are........

please never contact me again...in a cowards clothing.

I FEEL FUCKED UP, BUT HOW CAN WE BE FRIENDS...HE DOESNT KNOW THAT I KNOW, BUT I DO.....

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
ouch, you came back harsh....

Q: Guy's number one reason for having female friends??

A: Possible Pussy

I'm guessing after reading what you wrote to him, he will back off for sure.

Good luck!

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
DJ Hoppa said:
ouch, you came back harsh....

Q: Guy's number one reason for having female friends??

A: Possible Pussy

I'm guessing after reading what you wrote to him, he will back off for sure.

Good luck!

YES, BUT I LOST A FRIEND....

BY THE WAY I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU ON MYSPACE ....

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
um tell him straight up. you are being just as cowardly by not addressing him straight forward and responding the same way you are criticising him for approaching you.

and, its not a "cowardly" thing, to some women thats considered "sweet" and "thoughtful"

to be honest your response is kind of messed up. "your lack of confidance is beneathe me"...

sorry eury... and all due respect... but you are kind of messed up here. a man has the BALLS (you call him a coward which doesnt seem to be the case) to take that first step and you call him a coward? the guy does something the only way he may know how.

actually, i have done something similar, and the result was opposite. i wrote it because i knew i wouldnt be able to vocalize it the way i wanted RIGHT... and guess what? she loved it, and we remained good friends.

stop and think that while you may feel that his lack of confidance is "beneathe you"- this poor guy likes you and did this in the way he likely felt he could best express that feeling..... and you get all mean to him.

im sorry but your response was cold hearted and a big reason so many guys DONT have the confidance to approach a woman. you are the coward in this scenario.

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Cold Truth said:
um tell him straight up. you are being just as cowardly by not addressing him straight forward and responding the same way you are criticising him for approaching you.

and, its not a "cowardly" thing, to some women thats considered "sweet" and "thoughtful"

to be honest your response is kind of messed up. "your lack of confidance is beneathe me"...

sorry eury... and all due respect... but you are kind of messed up here. a man has the BALLS (you call him a coward which doesnt seem to be the case) to take that first step and you call him a coward? the guy does something the only way he may know how.

actually, i have done something similar, and the result was opposite. i wrote it because i knew i wouldnt be able to vocalize it the way i wanted RIGHT... and guess what? she loved it, and we remained good friends.

stop and think that while you may feel that his lack of confidance is "beneathe you"- this poor guy likes you and did this in the way he likely felt he could best express that feeling..... and you get all mean to him.

im sorry but your response was cold hearted and a big reason so many guys DONT have the confidance to approach a woman. you are the coward in this scenario.

The truth has been spoken

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Wow, The Way You Put That Is Real But, He And I Have Been Building For Years As Friends, He Usta Date My Girl, And For Him In The Middle Of No Where Come Off At Me Like This, We are in the middle of dropping some music shit together. He Knows Me Better Than That...I Know It Seems Fucked Up, But He Knows Me...and I'm Not Going There With Him. Although He May Not Know That I Know... The Fact That He Approached Me In The Least Likely Manner Of Our Freindship Is Fucked Up..

I have always wanted to do music, but guys arent ever serious, mostly they use the time to try and make a move on me..so I'm always carefull. He knows that. He and I have discussed that. I told him if I'm going to bless his Album I want to be treated the same..no funny buisness.

Every Woman Is Different And I Know Some Girls Would Go Crazy For The Roses And Chocolates...i Dont, I Never Have ..i Dont Need The Romance... I Need Simple Truth..

Ps... Now U Made Me Feel Bad...

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
well then tell him and be real about it but yuo dont have to be bitchy to him...

you know, in a rap song, when somebody says "bitch"?

its the type of chick that responds to a man the way you did when he trys to get at her...

you dont have to like him or hook it up, but you really should be a better person about it and tell him in a kinder way.. you are friends after all, and you are abuot to hurt a friend over your own arrogance.... you can let the man down but you cant rip his heart out in the process.

like i said, me and the girl i wrote to remained good friends. perhaps you two are different and teh same things wont win you over, but she still handled what COULD have been a VERY awkward situation with grace and class and allowed me to maintain my self respect and dignity and most importantly CONFIDANCE.

becuase, regardless of the method someone chooses..... it takes guts to do that ESPECIALLY in a situation with a good friend whom you already KNOW doesnt date friends. and for you to take that and use it to hurt him is wrong.

you should feel bad abuot reacting that way...

but we all make mistakes. if you already sent him your response, you'd better get on the damage control asap. it doesnt make you a bad person, you know : ) and its ok to make mistakes.

sorry if i sound overly harsh but i see women do this to men all the time and in the end its a good guy who gets hurt just cause some chick gets a little too full of herself in the way she chooses to reject him. its happened to me, and to several friends, and its not fun....... if some dude did your sister that way you'd be pissed, wouldnt you?

its all good though, we still love you!

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Eury:

1. This is not an easy situation.

2. In my very humble opinion, your response is WEAK (if not CRUEL!).

3. Your friend did a wonderful gesture - he wrote a very nice poem. The least you can do is treating him justly.

4. Mixing business with pleasure, so to say, is not always the best idea. THOUGH, at times it's the RIGHT thing to do. If you feel something towards this person, and you feel like you two can build, then why the heck not!

5. Remember - AIN'T NOTHIN' WORSE THAN FEELINGS OF REGRET. Believe me, you don't wanna feel like you missed something that could turn out into a beautiful relationship.

6. Whatever you do, good luck. In the long run, YOU AND ONLY YOU CAN DECIDE WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU.

Best Of Luck,
Wings

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Dam does your name fit you...
ps...I must really trust you guys, cause I just put my self out there...anyways

I told him that I know....and he reponded with this:"
Your Lack of Confidence is Beneath Me

Sorry….for the harsh truth,

Couldn’t have been / said any better / secret admirer/ like Lil Cease / had a Crush on / U / since we were / younger / due to conflicting interest / the root 2 my silent treatment / kept my distance / had 2 create / an alias / insecure with mines / didn’t wanna insult / da master of diction / so this is my / Confession / Understanding you have / no interest / in my admiration / I just wanna give / u an ear / 2 what Im sayin / Don’t be shy / or afraid / 2 engage / 2 cultivate / each other’s mind / I’ll play da sideline / be patience / until it’s my time / recently enjoined your company / so I don’t / want 2 ruin / are unity / are history / of tender love / like the Force MD’s / had 2 expose / my true identity / after “ please never contact me again “…/ in a coward clothing / so I guess / this is my moment / many have talked about / loving you / how many showed it / how many meant it / my intent isn’t different / from before / I just wanna learn more / you share more / I wanna explore / the mind of Nikki Giovanni / heart like Winnie / Mandela / Bottom Line / I ADMIRE / Modern day Assata shakur / Furthermore I adore / your sexy lips / even your Jewish nose / lol / da rose in / da concrete jungle / to be honest /half the time / I mumble / fumble / my mojo / beauty in the eye of they beholder / salute to you / solider / choice of weapons / using a pen / as a sword / pad as shield / line 4 line / ya the real deal / So I admit / I am weak / I appeal / 2 your de la soul / just want / u 2b my / buddy / speaking native tongues / like Jungle Brothers / you’re my Queen / as Latifah / from a tribe called Quest / Check the rhyme / went from / around the way girl / that needed love / Hiphop scholar / enrolled in school / when the teacher / krs 1 taught / a philosophy / when slick rick / told children stories / When EPMD / drop golddiggers / I knew you / were different from the others / I wanted 2b / UR 2pac / strictly your nigga / because are friendship / is until the / end of the time / Touch of the gin & juice / I wouldn’t mind / doggystyle / feelin like / my uncle luke / Oh me so / horny / Feenin for you / like Jodeci / Rae & Ghostface killa / cause we all / get naughty by / your nature / don’t think / it’s ludacris / you ain’t OPP / Sky is da limit / plus the world / Is filled with / Pimps & Hoes / doing the same thang / let me whisper n / ya ear / like the Ying Yang / Twins / It’s nothing to start / cooking / a lil Salt & Peppa / push it / where you never / been touch before /

Mr I am Naked .. I am exposed…lol

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Just break my man off with a lil piece mama. a lil lovin aint hurt noone.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Eurydice said:
Hahahahahhahah
Seriously though, i give it to him for coming at you in style. At least he didnt wait for yall to be alone and stick his tongue down ya neck or something, ya know?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Eurydice said:
i Dont Need The Romance... I Need Simple Truth..
Heeeey..... Cold, i think she's being subliminal with you dog.

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
oh my god...............no...
If I was attracted to him we wouldnt be just friends...

I think that there are some lines you just dont cross...

Ps..If i gave some ass to every person who was honest about their feelings...r u serious

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
bwuahahaha man thats hilarious.

no subliminals clev, lol.
No subliminals?!! Well what do you call this?:

Eurydice said:
Cold Truth i want to have your babies.

DJ Reflex

Turntablist, Producer
ill o.g.
haha i enjoyed this thread more than i usually enjoy em. Here's an idea he's obviously not hurt and by god i dont know y not! guy must have a heart of steel! u let him know u know who he is yet? u shud just reply saying, "(name) cut it out man! lol i dont want u spending time on this! ud be better off working on the album! now back to work biatch!" lol that's wot id do!!. if i was a girl... erm... anyway!
Cleverwon u crak me up.
Eury u know thats pretty neat to get a girl whos so into music making and such god ive never met anygirls who arent into mainstream rap and pop! Man UK suks! Is it a usa thang? is it easier to find girls who are music heads over there?
Holla Reflex!

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
what do you expect to happen ???

Eurodycie, what do u expect, ur an attriactive women> you seem u got a lot going for you, do you think that dudes just wanna stay friends?? espically with the state of black women today.

Come on be real...can u blame the cat???, u can only really blame urself for bieng naive thinking that dudes just wanna be friends. Espically when they find something good.

Shit.... i cant stand women that give off that nice vibe, and then they switch on you when u begin to like them, what the hell do u expect???

class....

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Eury u know thats pretty neat to get a girl whos so into music making and such god ive never met anygirls who arent into mainstream rap and pop! Man UK suks! Is it a usa thang? is it easier to find girls who are music heads over there?
Holla Reflex![/QUOTE]

I have always been into music..
I also have been accused of thinking like a man...so I can understand the connection.
If a man finds someone who is of the opposite sex who shares the same views. love, and respect...then I can understand the urge...but I'm just not feeling my homei coming at me sideways...( sorry if it sounds bitchy)

Ps...I told him and thats when he sent me the second poem