girl or music

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Hell yeah!

My girl thinks it's cool that I make beatz. She listens and critiques some of em when I am done with em. She doesn't participate but she is very supportive. I can make beatz all day and night and she wouldn't trip. But sometimes she does creep in on me and starts being all seductive and stuff and well, let's just say, I take a long break to take care of business. LOL! Love, Peace and hairgrease!

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
Holmzini said:
my girl luvs my music so ... its all good .. shes an artist (photography) too so she understands that i need my time.... now if i could just convince my mom to think the same way ..hmmmmm

haha this is old thread... my new girl could care less about beats lmao ... damn im fresh with the ladies lol

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
Producer_GyaL said:
the best way is to find a girl producer!! LOL!!!! no, joke! i think that your girl didnt mean for you to choose her or your music. In my opinion, she is telling you that she would like to spend some more time with you. She may feel that this is not what you seeem to want... and this is why she is mad.
Also, when you are dating a girl, try to find someone who really loves music (not necessarily radio songs or commercial songs) im talking about passion for music, instruments music.... its important to share passion, but it is also important that both of you, in the relationship, are happy and satisfy.

Finding a girl who really is into music is pretty rare, I've only met a few who musical opinion, knowledge, and insight I've actually respected. Most of the time, you can ask them "who is better jay-z or nas??" and the response would be "jay-z is cuter".
But a girl who has played an instrument or has some singing ability would probably appreciate our love for this music thing and things would tend to work out better in a relationship.

T

The Bastard

Ever Notices Bitches Are Like ''wow Thats Awesome You Make Music'' At Firt Then They Are On Sum Like ''what Else Is New'' Shit When U Tell Them Yur Workin On A Beat Once U Get To Know Them

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
shadeed said:
"who is better jay-z or nas??" and the response would be "jay-z is cuter"

DUDE.

I dont think any girl would ever say that.

You seen Jay-Z?

He raps so well because as a child he was beat the fuck down with the ugly stick!

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
bwuauahahaha haha h ah aha aha ahanuwhahahuiaua ua a

awwweee dammnn

hahah bwuahah h *snorts* hahhahahaaaaaaaaa.........BUWHWHHAHAHAH A

ohhh man... *wipes tears from eyes*bwuwuwhahhahaahaha

hahah

ha.

Lo'Nye

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Man I'd like 2 have 2 choose between a girl or music. It would mean that I have a girl!!
Like Akon i wanna sing: lonely, I am so lonely I have nobody 2 call my own!!

Anyway my ex-girl was a good musician (guitarist), actually she's the one who make me discover music like soft rock!!!