girl or music

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
what would you do if u been dating this girl for a while and she wants to get serious and she is pissed at you for not spending time wit here cause u is always in da lab making beats. so one day yall go out on a dat and she brings it up and says choose me or your music.

what would you choose da music or the girl/guy, i want da guys and girls perspective on this.

i say i would choose muzik cause if you want to be wit me you should respect what i am doing and dat is making muzik.

but hey i might be wrong.

kaivai

Reppin V.I.C
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
J Rilla said:
In the words of Jay I would "leave so quick she could speak to my breeze".........unless it was Beyonce

oh yea

mobs

how does she expect to be supported if we dont do our shit in da lab

only beyonce would undastand

C

Copenhagen

Well, I've experienced that in every of the short relationships I've had the last 3-4 years, and the reason these relationhips were short, and I don't have a girlfriend now, clearly signals which route I chose.
The funny thing is, that if she has some hobby, then she gets mad at you if you don't take an interest, but she couldn't care less about your interests/hobby ...at least that's what I've experienced.

ill o.g.
If you aint gettin any pussy, m.o.b.

If your gettin it, and its good, then act like your gonna stop doin muzik and just keep doin it til she gets pissed off again.

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
the best way is to find a girl producer!! LOL!!!! no, joke! i think that your girl didnt mean for you to choose her or your music. In my opinion, she is telling you that she would like to spend some more time with you. She may feel that this is not what you seeem to want... and this is why she is mad.
Also, when you are dating a girl, try to find someone who really loves music (not necessarily radio songs or commercial songs) im talking about passion for music, instruments music.... its important to share passion, but it is also important that both of you, in the relationship, are happy and satisfy.

nasir jones

The Perfectionist!!
ill o.g.
I will choose the girl ......nah the PUSSY

The Creation Of a pussy

Seven wise men with knowledge so fine ,created a pussy to their design.

First was butcher ,smart with wit using a knife ,he gave it a slit

Second was a carpenter ,strong and bold,with a hammer and chisel ,he gave it a hole

Third was a tailor ,tall and thin by using red velvet ,he lined it within.

Fourth was a hunter ,short and stout ,with a piece of fox fur ,he lined it without

Fifth was a fisherman ,nasty as hell .threw in a fish and gave it a smell

Sixth was preacher whose name was Mc Gee touched it and ´blessed it and said it coul pee.

Last came a sailor ,dirty little runt , he sucked it and fucked it and called it a cunt !!

K

Kojote

Tell her to sing for you!
If she doesn't want, you sing for her. Maybe after that you don't have to choose anymore...

C

Copenhagen

Producer_GyaL said:
the best way is to find a girl producer!!

Now isn't that the dream most of us on here have...but just look at this site. There's like 3-4 females and 1000 males, which I think is a pretty good representation of what it is in real life, so you do the math...I think my chances at hitting lotto might be bigger ;)

tricky spinz

Dead Man Walkin
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 12
dude, she really can't expect you to just GIVE UP music. if she thinks you'll actually do that then thats ridiculous. however, if shes really the right girl for you, then you will choose to hang out with her over staying home and making music. if shes really worth it then she'll respect your hobby. but the thing is, that the music needs to be a hobby, not her. you can't put the music first and make her a hobby cuz she sure as shit wont accept that. but i mean, ask yourself. if you have a free night and you could choose between making music or hanging with your woman, which would you rather do. if the answer is making music then shes probably not the one man. thats my take on it. so i think you need to just ask yourself which do you want more. time making music, or time with the misses. and if the answer is the misses then spend some more time with her! keep doing the music but maybe music will need to take a back seat sometimes. however, if you'd rather be making music each night, then you should just cut it off. thats my take on it.

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
Why dont you make a beat about your girl friend? Tell her that you love her and you dedicate to her a song that you have made especially for her. She will be happy to know that you have worked a beat to make Her happy..... (girl opinion)

Copenhagen lol, the reason why theres not a lot of girls producers its because guys didnt introduced reason, cubase or fruity to some girls. This is what Sygma did with me. I was interessted, he showed me and now, i do my thing. He took the time and patience to help me understand FL. Im gonna put online the first beat that i did after 1 year of practice. This is THE beat that told me that i could be part of the music business. I was really amazed. This is an exclusivity !!!! It wont be there for long. (you will find it in "my first beat" post)

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
this bitch cheated on me, and blamed it on my drum machine. i aint ever heard no shit like that before, ever!!

fuk that trick anyway, my drum machine would never cheat

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
i will think on it hard cause i love her and we have been going together for about a year and i don't won't to lose her, and it pissed me off when she said that, so i will probley give beat making a rest for a little bit and spend more time with her and see what she wants.