girl or music

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
never take ya 2nd love over ya 1st love.....take that anyway u like...but she gotta also realize that that is something u enjoy doing....she knew that when ya were dating b4 hand....she shouldve saw it comin....personally..im not gonna change what i enjoy doing over her....cuz if stop making beats...and u start chillin w/her...whats gonna happen..ya break up...u lose ya touch...u couldve dropped X amount of gems....missed opportunities may occur.......mob....definitely

1d3nt1tY

Loop't N Blown
ill o.g.
you will never be happy with her constant nagging d00d, my girl understands all of my creative shit comes first, and I get her input before anyone else so she's cool with it. If this girl can't understand that you are trying to do something that is important to you, then she needs to find some idiot muthafuck to sit in front of the tv with her.

Some girls (or d00ds for that matter) are nuthin but bitches.

You gotta do what you gotta do to make what you dream a reality and LET NOBODY STAND IN YOUR WAY. EVER.

:grin:

nice short story from nasir, tha booty man AHAHAAA

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
dont drop your music. It'll drive you crazy if your not doing it and its part of you. I aint sayin drop your babe either but ya'll better talk if she aint willing to compromise the time she wants, with your time to do your thing. There's are problem.

1d3nt1tY

Loop't N Blown
ill o.g.
Don't get me wrong, I'll comprimise with my wife and spend time with my family zoned on the tv and shit UNLESS I'M ON A ROLL. In this case, she understands that "I'm doin my thang" and that's it. That's all there is. I would never, nor would she ever expect me to, give up my music, not for anything... if I lose my arms, legs, feet and hands, I'll be the first person to learn to play the keyboard with my nose, or other extremity.

I would say that no person is more important than your dreams. You have to be TRUE to YOU first, or how the fuck will she ever expect you to be TRUE TO HER?!?!

If you give up your dreams and put it on the back burner for her, you will always resent her for it, and there will be issues to deal with because of it. tell her ass to come to the lab with you and stfu or she just is NOT worth your time, no matter how much love is there.

The only woman that I ever let tell me what to do (I was 13, 28 now) ran my fuckn life and always would just bear down harder until she had taken just about everything I loved away from me, don't be a fuckin trick d00d! She had a kid by me and she is still takin my life away in the form of back child support using the leverage of the gov't to fuck me over to this very day all because she wants me and can't have me cuz I moved on!!!

After her, I TOOK CONTROL of every relationship and said "my way or tha highway", and if you have any kind of cojones at all, tell her to deal with it and if she can't then "be on your way girl"

There's a trillion more girlies (prolly better lookin too) to get involved with and the right one will be KNOWN by you the second you meet her. I did, after dealin with a bunch of punk ass hoes for awhile, I knew my wife was the one when I met her, she was just WAY TOO DOWN WITH EVERYTHING I WANTED to deny it, and she was the best thing that ever happened to me. If you can't say this about your current nag bag, lose her ass QUICK.

I learned that pimpin aint easy and that trickin is bad for your health. STAY ON YOUR GAME, don't let her run you down d00d, stay up! keep your chin HIGH UP in the clouds.

FIRST YOU GET THA POWER, THEN YOU GET THE MONEY, THEN YOU GET THE PUSSY, DON'T BE NO DUMMY!

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
no contest.... i would have said "you or my music, huh? i'll send you a free copy of my first full length studio album"

and i would have left her there. simple as that.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
^^word....

i would never give up something i love for bunz.....

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
that is basically what it comes down to.....if she's telling u to pick the beats over her...she's a selfish broad that would be the first one knocking on ya door if u get signed n make some money....if this does happen...tell her to take a number n get in back of the line....

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
screw that. she doesnt get a number, because she wont care till you blow. thenshe will be trying to cash in on that connection. "i knew he was gonna make it". she gets no number, nothing.. just "SEE YA"

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
screw that. she doesnt get a number, because she wont care till you blow. thenshe will be trying to cash in on that connection. "i knew he was gonna make it". she gets no number, nothing.. just "SEE YA"
nodding head in agreement

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
yo i talked to her and we compromised, after she stoped cussing me out in her language (she is asian) and she told me she was sorry, for doing that to me and she made it up to me with da best make up sex ever.

just playin i ain't haven sex untill i am married well atleast i am going to try.
peace.

E

Equality 7-2521

well if she said music OR her, its an obvious answer. the answer is music. i wouldnt let her make me quit music so i could be with her 24/7. fuck that.

my girl does say that she never gets to see me n stuff cos of music or whatever but she hasnt said choose me or your music. and i dont think she ever will. we are serious about our relationship so we just have to do a bit of compromising. eg i have to try to get all my work done while shes at school so i can see her after and she has to understand that when i have to workon beats i have to work on beats.

but yo if your girl cant understand that music is important to you then fuck her.

def1nition

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yesterday I got in an argument with my girl she was like "you're gonna be old and still doin the same shit you're doin now, how are you gonna support a family doin this" blah blah blah I told her thats a very fucked up thing to say anybody who doesn't want to support what I do I don't need. It's like she was telling me I'm not gonna make it but if I got big she'd be braggin tellin everyone and shit. I'm thinkin about just hittin it one last time and leaving I don't need this type of discouraging shit.

MadScientist

Geniuz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
MUSIC!!!!!!!! MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC
That pussy will come eventually. PLus think about it. It aint that hard to get some pussy but its real hard to get in the music industry and have a career. So do it while your young because pussy aint going no where its been here this long.

ill o.g.
she gots to go

Yo, being a full time musician(trumpet player, teacher,composer, etc.) and a producer, I know how you feel man. If she can't respect what you do then she needs to be out? What if you told her to choose a job or you? She cant make that choice so why is she doin it to you.

peace
soulscientific

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Good going x-squizet.

Frankly, I'm sure she really didn't mean to ask you to drop music. Like P_Gyal said, she probably wanted to spend more time with you or something. Anyways, if you really love making beats and you droped it for her, deep within, you'd never forgive her, and that would be hell for both of you...

Do like I did, let her play with you stuff once in a while, and ask for her opinion, she'll feel like she's part of the process and that could help the relationship too...

2_nice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
m.o.b for sure. run into the same sorta sitch on the recentile. i know where my loves at.... shits always more complex than that tho man