Smif and Wessun
Nice and Smooth
Black Sheep
Etc...

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Hey pug Black Sheep should be up there as well their first album was one of the hottest albums of the early 90's but I don't know what happend after that...The second album was a big dissapointment but the one album was a hip hop classic one of the few you can listen to without skipping a track

milLion

buildin'
ill o.g.
show and a.g. was ill -- i used to love black sheep's flavor of da month too

J-UK

Um........
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Taskforce are an amazing duo. They have a third member now but they have made so many good tracks and are sick rappers.

milLion

buildin'
ill o.g.
haha @ vitaminman -- yeah -- they did have their time too -- this thread is nice -- because it's sparking so many groups that i forgot about from back in the day -- keep it coming fellas

capkom

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
kiss and styles got a duo like nobody else. Outkast has brought the South to where it is but what duo can finish each other's sentences and complement each other's rhyme style like jada and sp?

J-UK

Um........
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Taskforce are a duo from the UK. You should be able to get some of their stuff from kazza or something. They are brothers Chester P and Farma G and are amazing rappers. They now have a new member and he is supposed to be incredible.

J Cro

Hulkamaniac
ill o.g.
Originally posted by capkom
kiss and styles got a duo like nobody else.

that is so true.

outkast is sick. they are like the queen or pink floyd of rap. they arent afraid to just put it out there. much props.

my favorite duo has to be red and meth. them 2 compliment each other so well. and whenever you see them on tv together or something they always laughing and fucking around. they look like they just love working with each other. and it shows in the music.

P

PHILharmonic

What about The Clipse...
hahahahahahahaha

Waiting for the second installment of the Blackstar collab.

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I'm glad to see everyone has different opinions but I still have to say it's Outkast the numbers the years and the fact that they hepled turned Atlanta into the new Mo Town of the south They paved the way for a lot of souther rappers

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
What would happen if u put the standouts of their respective groups together, think about it, dre from outkast and prodigy (of old), maybe thats a little weird but think about it..man i love that gangster shit so i gotta go wit the MOBB, but Dre from outkast is dope too, cant forget about Gangstarr.....

milLion

buildin'
ill o.g.
i have to agree with you guevara on liking prodigy -- not that he's a super lyrically or metaphorically dope mc -- he's a straight thug and you can feel his heart when he spits -- he's always been one of my favorites -- just because i always been able to relate to where he's coming from in his rhymes -- i know this got off topic -- but P. is my boy

HaZwaiOh

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i agree!
every of his lines is a punchline. if you are a dj get a mobb deep 12" with acapellas and you are ready to go ... so many nice lines. i love mobb deep and can´t wait to see them come to germany (the last tour was cancelled because P lay in coma with some serious disease -his health seems to be in a bad condition ...