Dont F*** with Nick Cannon...

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Got to agree with that. And, a fight is not a big deal my dude from Canada, but I'm in Canada for my job and I have a few Canadian friends who comment that way too. I understand the friendly aspect, but when you grow up in a competative environment, you learn that you've got to hold your own. It's usually the bullets that end the fight that becomes the problem. Dudes don't just fight much these days.

Just hope Em aint one of them cats that can't fight and decides instead of losing, he'll just shoot. Tough call for Nick Cannon now that he put himself out there.

If im not mistaken Em and 50 are machines so I wouldn't doubt he gets some boxing into his work out.

Dont know about nick though...

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
this is so stupid haven't any of you realized that beef is manufactured by masterminds and captains of industry (lol!) such as our friend God here? Nobody is going to get shot, this is just going to be some bitching for a few months to generate interest in eminem's flopping new reckid blah blah blah.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
MagnaOpera said:
this is so stupid haven't any of you realized that beef is manufactured by masterminds and captains of industry (lol!)
Dude you've been watching Conspiracy Theory with Mel Gibson a little too much...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I can't see Em's album flopping..

There's a lot of caucasian kids that are drooling for a new Em album.. Not to stereotype, or anything...I'm sure Mr. Roth's fanclub will be buying Em's album.

jawanza malik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
if ya think bout it..........
both of them is buggn cuz if im marshall',
y talk bout jawns u ran thru years ago??
and if im nick.....really u think u made a "connection" wit her???
IN HOLLYWOOD OR ENTERTAINMENT ETC.. PEOPLE "HOOK UP" 4 SPORT.
THERE NO "REAL LOVE" (go mjblige) JUS BANG THIS, DATE THAT, & TAKE PICS W HER.
SUMMARY: ITS STAGED!!! THEY BOTH TRYN 2 GET BAK DA LITE!! LOL
NOW NEX CAREY JOINT GUNNA HAV A CANNON RAP DISSN MARSHALL???

members online