Dont F*** with Nick Cannon...

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
http://thesuperficial.com/2009/05/nick_cannon_pissed_at_enimem_a.php

Nick Cannon just heard Eminem's "Bagpipes from Baghdad" off his new album Relapse, and it contains several choice words about Mariah Carey. Not one to let an opportunity at relevancy pass him by, Nick Cannon took to his blog and essentially wrote a 500-page novel on whether or not he should kick Eminem's ass. I'm not even joking. Here's an excerpt from the insanity:

So as I further examine the track, I hear dude cross the line. He begins to call my wife out of her name! Now as y'all know, I don't take that type of nonsense lightly. So on some grown man shit I'm instantly like, I got to get at this Lame. I know it's only entertainment and I'm all for freedom of speech. But I'm from the school of thought where if you are tough enough to talk shit, you got to be tough enough to deal with the consequences that come with tough guy shit talking! Then the little angel on my shoulder said, "No Nicholas, there is no need to play into his negativity. He is just a troubled soul yearning for the lost spotlight. You must be Christ like and turn the other cheek"
But then the dude on the other shoulder said, " What Nigga?! Is you scared?! You can't let no man ever disrespect your wife! Especially not some Peroxide drenched homophobic has-been! This is like some Paquiao vs. Hatton shit! He is underestimating you with his ass out and you can drop him in the first round!"

Nick then goes on to equate insulting Mariah Carey as an insult to black women everywhere and then informs Eminem he knows karate before eventually ending on this note:

So Miss Marshall, I'm going to make you wish you never spoke my name and regret the ungodly things you said about my wife. This is going to be fun! It's however you want it! Just remember, you did this to yourself! Your legacy has now been tainted from this day forth! You will now be known as the rapper who lost to Corny-ass Nick Cannon!!!

I give him props for standing up for his lady.. but its Nick fuckn Cannon... wasn't he on Nickelodeon...

Thoughts?

T

The Arkitekt

yo I always thought Nick Cannon was the biggest fuckin joke. I wish I could see him personally just to knock him in his face. No im not "hating"... call it w/e you want I just think hes maddddd corny (im sure some people are with me on that), he kinda reminds me of a white person really trying to act black, but instead he is black, so it's really wack... im gonna stop babbling ahahha im not really a shit talker

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
LOL what a joke. Will people stop taking things so seriously? Everyone today gets called out in music, movies, tv, etc. Who cares, get over it, Nick Cannon!

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
Nick_Cannon.jpg

judging by this picture and the contents of that blog post, it's pretty god damned hard to believe this guy is almost hitting 30...

T

The Arkitekt

Besides I wouldnt give a fuck what em said Im hitting Mariah fuckin Carrie and Em has a trailer trash coke whore for a babies mom, lol, I wouldnt sweat that shit.

lolll word

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Hate me if you must, but this is the kinda shit that always made Em immediately boring to me.
He's always been on some childish shit. I get the appeal, you dont have to explain it to me. I just think its played and boring from the git personally.

With that said, already knowing what Em is capable of...even tho i would immediately retaliate against someone if they fucked with my wife in any way, shape, or form - in this particular scenario i think things would have been better left alone on Cannons part, or at least more passively pushed aside considering the retarded ramifications that lye ahead of him.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
LOL...

Who cares??? And if you did....why would you write a blog like a queer (sorry if that offends you, Relic)? Nick Cannon is basically saying things for the sake of saying them, even if they do sound corny..because he will be looked at as even a bigger punk for not saying anything.....