Dont F*** with Nick Cannon...

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
FAST FACTS:

- Nick Cannon's real name is Brandon Goldberg.

- He wears adult diapers and drinks milk from a sow's teat.

- Mariah Carey made him sit in a corner for 15 minutes of "time out" when she caught him watching "Uncle Bob's Gloryhole" featuring Mitch Gaye.

-

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
regardless how you feel about any involved (all cornballs), would you let someone talk out of pocket about your wifey (and/or mother of your child)?
how full of yourself are you?

"behind every successful person is a pack of haters. lord forgive them, for they are haters. fuck the haters."

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
im saying, how big do you think you are that you have to get into fisticuffs with every person that hocks some shit at you (especially through the internet, as the "beef" between em and cannon is). you just gotta let that shit slide off ya back. save the 5s for someone who really deserves 'em.

7thangel

7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
this is different from, say you and i gettin' in a beef on the 'net. if you have access to someone and they step out of bounds (your bounds) you can handle any way you see fit and face the consequences after. nick defended his and i don't see a problem with it.

there are different ways to handle it, not everyone would be so diplomatic, but i don't remember tellin' him to fly em's head. what you quoted was me askin' what would 'you' do, if some would defend their boys, their hood. then they can defend their wifey (kids is a given). i know a few here are actually married so i'm curious.

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
by giving the shit talker attention you are providing him with exactly the reaction he is looking for.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
im married. i would not let that shit slide.id be constantly calling his ass out. em betta watch his back he might get caught with the kung fu grip in the neck. lol. if you got your boys back why wouldnt you have your womans.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
The thing is that Em has been bashing on Mariah way before nick came in the picture. Em has straight used MC as a marketing tool (hahaha shes a tool). So him getting heated over something shes obviously used to is bonkers. Besides...dude came at it as a kid....

*Nick puts in new Em cd ...*tunes, rap, fart..Mariah's a cunt.* Yo...did that cracka just smack talk my dime!! ahh hell no... get me my blog I'ma fuck his day up...

*misses rest of song due to fury...

*nick cannon better back the fuck-up
i’m not playing i want to back ya punk....

nick you had your fun
i come to kick you in your sack of junk
man i could use a fresh batch of blood
so prepare your vernacular
for dracula acupuncture ......

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
im married. i would not let that shit slide.id be constantly calling his ass out. em betta watch his back he might get caught with the kung fu grip in the neck. lol. if you got your boys back why wouldnt you have your womans.
man you cannot be very old... if you're going to "handle it on some grown man shit" you're not going to go around throwing hands. C'mon, this ain't highschool.

if cannon was going to do something he wouldnt be online talking about it first.
He'd just do it and talk about it afterwards.

But there aint nothing wrong with throwing fists.
Is this bullshit really worth someone dying over?
The prob with gun crime is that too many pussies cant fight for shit so need a firearm to make sure there is no comebacks.
Nothing wrong with a good old fashioned arse kicking.

Now hes just a target for one of the greatest wordsmiths hiphop has to offer.
Dont fight a man with words when that man is eminem.
Unless, dum dum dum..........Nick Cannon is releasing an album in the near future or something.

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
maybe, but sometimes people have to be put in check or at least know that shit won't always be allowed to slide.

Cosign.

It's amazing how many people will attempt to shit on you b/c you're a "nice guy" or you're "quiet."

I freakin' ENJOY putting dumbasses in check. In fact I look FORWARD TO IT.

A

AZIAM

Now hes just a target for one of the greatest wordsmiths hiphop has to offer.
Dont fight a man with words when that man is eminem.

Got to agree with that. And, a fight is not a big deal my dude from Canada, but I'm in Canada for my job and I have a few Canadian friends who comment that way too. I understand the friendly aspect, but when you grow up in a competative environment, you learn that you've got to hold your own. It's usually the bullets that end the fight that becomes the problem. Dudes don't just fight much these days.

If Em hears about Nick's killer blog, he's gonna embarass Nick even worse for the whole world to hear. So Nick better really go and beat him down since he said it. Just hope Em aint one of them cats that can't fight and decides instead of losing, he'll just shoot. Tough call for Nick Cannon now that he put himself out there.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
sup stress

what up man.

man you cannot be very old... if you're going to "handle it on some grown man shit" you're not going to go around throwing hands. C'mon, this ain't highschool.

I feel where u comin from MO. I do. But also i think it depends on the circumstance. Maybe he should confront Em as a grown man and if it gets outta control,,,do what you gotta.

In this case N.C. is "bloggin" and thats it. Thats a bitch move. If u really gonna beat his ass, wait till the grammy's or sumthin and sneak him on the red carpet. Don't talk about it. Just do it. he aint gonna do shit and Em may even make a song about it and there's free publicity.