Check this dudes flow..who is this cat?

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Ill bring the monkeys and you can have the sex.
:d:

Dac whats up with you man. Any new country beats?

So you and your monkeys wanna watch me have sex? :d:

Im really not into putting on sex shows for a dude and his monkeys. Kontents, shame on you...you're a role model now.

Im just focusing on making paper right now and I've been real busy with the business, no new country beats yet, but my alter ego may have something brewing fa sho!

peace kings,

dac

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
So you and your monkeys wanna watch me have sex? :d:

Im really not into putting on sex shows for a dude and his monkeys. Kontents, shame on you...you're a role model now.

Im just focusing on making paper right now and I've been real busy with the business, no new country beats yet, but my alter ego may have something brewing fa sho!

peace kings,

dac

LMAO.

Your starting to come around more often. You should make beats for this kid.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Yeah I try to get here as often as I can. Every now and then I start missing my peeps and have to spread some of my sarcasm...lol.

As for making beats for this kid, Im not really into the tone of his flow, I feel like his voice just doesnt fit his content ( I agree with God, I think he will be "molded" into a love ballard rapper if a major picks him up). I mean dude is talking kinda hard but I cant imagine anyone feelin "threatened" by his tone. Its not his element.

I also see why classic and others would like him, his delivery scores very high with me. Great skills - wrong content sums it up imo.

peace kings,

dac