Can't stand REGGAETON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
Cwik said:
shit i can't remember anyone complaining when primo used the same drums and patterns for about 1289 beats or lil' jon for his last 551 tracks....

About lil jon you're a little wrong, but about premier I have to say that you are kinda right. I give him is props for "creating" this whole sample-break-sample style, but really Primo is almost using the same drum sounds (not pattern) and I don't see no one bashing on him for that and I think it's just cuz he's a legend.

But hey, nonetheless, reggaeton really sucks, my friend has daddy yankee's album on is iPod just to laugh, he made me listen to it, and IT IS REALLY THE SAME DRUM PATTERN AND SAME DRUM SOUNDS, fuck reggaeton, i can't wait for it to die. It's a good thing winter's coming, it will no more be bumped in cars, and when the heat comes again EVERYBODY will have forgot that piece of crap music

"I used to think J-Lo was hot, till she started fuckin with Reggaton" - Qwerty

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Yo im bout to just start cursin niggas the fuck out just to get this fucking thread closed already. I dont understand why this discussion is even happening for on illmuzik. FUCK REGGAETON. ITS FOR FAGGOTS AND SISSIES AND ANYBODY THAT LIKES IT IS A FUCKIN SHITHEAD WITH NO SOUL. Yo, what do yall think about Bush's handling of hurricane Katrina? Did anyone see Farenheit 9/11? Politics politics politics politics religion religion religion........... CLOSE THIS SHITTY THREAD ALREADY PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Die now.

Cwik

ill o.g.
Drums

cleverwon said:
Yo see the thing is is that you are saying that, but their drum pattern arent LITERALLY the same. they may sound similar to you , but they are not the same. Reggaeton beats have LITERALLY THE SAME EXACT DRUM PATTERN DOWN TO THE BREAKDOWN EVERY 4 BARS. Its not even a matter of opinion, its a fact. you cant disprove this.

ye man your right I guess.....

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
Yo im bout to just start cursin niggas the fuck out just to get this fucking thread closed already. I dont understand why this discussion is even happening for on illmuzik. FUCK REGGAETON. ITS FOR FAGGOTS AND SISSIES AND ANYBODY THAT LIKES IT IS A FUCKIN SHITHEAD WITH NO SOUL. Yo, what do yall think about Bush's handling of hurricane Katrina? Did anyone see Farenheit 9/11? Politics politics politics politics religion religion religion........... CLOSE THIS SHITTY THREAD ALREADY PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Die now.

Yo P...here you go

FUCK SPICS, NIGGAS, CHINCS, JEWS, FAGGOTS, DYKES, KYKES, GOOKS, HONKYS, YEEHAS, EVERY OTHER FUCKIN RACE....KILL BUSH....ALL CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS AND JEWS SHOULD DIE SLOW!!!

:::looks around:::
is it closed yet?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
I Hate This Place. Nothing Works Here. The Medicine Doesn't Work. I Been Here For Seven Yers. I Hate This Place. Nothing Works Here. The Medicine Doesn't Work. I Been Here For Seven Yers. I Hate This Place. Nothing Works Here. The Medicine Doesn't Work. I Been Here For Seven Yers. I Hate This Place. Nothing Works Here. The Medicine Doesn't Work. I Been Here For Seven Yers. I Hate This Place. Nothing Works Here. The Medicine Doesn't Work. I Been Here For Seven Yers. I Hate This Place. Nothing Works Here. The Medicine Doesn't Work. I Been Here For Seven Yers. I Hate This Place. Nothing Works Here. The Medicine Doesn't Work. I Been Here For Seven Yers. I Hate This Place. Nothing Works Here. The Medicine Doesn't Work. I Been Here For Seven Yers. I Hate This Place. Nothing Works Here. The Medicine Doesn't Work. I Been Here For Seven Yers. I Hate This Place. Nothing Works Here. The Medicine Doesn't Work. I Been Here For Seven Yers. I Hate This Place. Nothing Works Here. The Medicine Doesn't Work. I Been Here For Seven Yers.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
^^^^ WTF?!

And by the way,

Eurydice said:
yo .....not all girls like this kinda music.....

Eury, I know, some of you girls ARE sane, when it comes to those kind of beats. I DO know some girls I can say really hate it ... but you gotta admit, it's really, mostly the girls how dig that crap....

When I go out, when one of those beats be hitting, you see a flock of girls who couldn't handle ElephantMan's "Pon Da River" moves start shaking they asses on those beats... :dance:

Actually, it's kind of nice to watch... lol
(wish I could do that with my beats.....:cuss:

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
fuck this thread
fuck reggaeton
fuck the stupid bitches that dance to this shit
fuck all the beaners pumpin that shit out of there sound system that costs more then there 87 Corolla, which has 3 16"rims and one wheel with a hubcap, a different color fender, a scented crown on the dash, electrical tape covering the ripped pleather seats, a muffler wit a hole in it, and a picture of there kid on the dashboard who in reality is really your cousin Julio's cause he banged ya girl,,,,,THREAD CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online