Can't stand REGGAETON

Status
Not open for further replies.

KurtisRich

Pussy Monster
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 13
ManDAmyth said:
My wife is Colombian and she loves the shit. They just started a new radio station out here that plays nothing but reggaeton and shitty latin remixes of songs.

Have any of y'all heard Merengue (sp??). When I was dating my wife I went with her to a Merenque dance. For 2 hours they played the same exact song, or so I thought. It's just a continous loop over and over again with no variation. Every single Merenque song has the same exact beat. Needless to say that was the most miserable night of my life.

Add the fact that my wife has spent the last 4 months blasting that Shakira song on repeat, has a three CD collection that includes N'Sync, Brittney Spears Greatest Hits and Shakira... it's a wonder I haven't filed for divorce.

LOL yea man. Women love that reggaeton shit. I dunno whats up with that but it gets them moving and shit. I don't have any problem with latin music though some are pretty chilled.... I hate reggaeton. I guess its "CRACK Music" for women. Everytime I'm DJ'n, almost all the women request for REGGAETON...... oh.... and the PUSSYCAT DOLLS

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
cleverwon said:
Goddam you call this hating?? I had the last thread about reggaeton shut down in a matter of hours!!! You fuckers are soft!!!!!! lol

Okay, Okay,,,ahem,,,,,

,,,,Those wetback beaners have no clue to what music they make! Is it reggae? Is it Ton? Is it Latin? Fuckin wood floatin mutha,,,,sike,,,my kids are latino so I'm not hatin,,,,,and if ya cant make fun of race, and laff at it,,,then kiss my white American ass! God Bless America and our Latin Majority!

WHITE POWER

WHITE POWER!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
StressWon said:
Okay, Okay,,,ahem,,,,,

,,,,Those wetback beaners have no clue to what music they make! Is it reggae? Is it Ton? Is it Latin? Fuckin wood floatin mutha,,,,sike,,,my kids are latino so I'm not hatin,,,,,and if ya cant make fun of race, and laff at it,,,then kiss my white American ass! God Bless America and our Latin Majority!

WHITE POWER

WHITE POWER!
There we go, i thought yall lost ya mojo!!!

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
That Music Is Aw Full. Its Not So Much Because Of The Fact That You Have To Latin To Understand It, Its Just That The Beats Are Annoying, The Lyrics Sound Like Grinding Teeth, The Concept Is Trash...the Sound Is Redundant. They Are Not Even Creative When They Make A Song. Its Just Like That One Reggae Beat That Everyone Used, "murder She Wrote" "them A Bleach" And They Went And Would Make 1000 Songs Off The Same Beat.
Then They Have The Nerve To Plaster The Shit All Over Radio. Hear In Boston The Dedicate Like Two Hrs Of Air Time Just To Play This Shit...for Real....its In Heavy Rotaion Everywhere....

Peep How Much I Hate This Shit So Much I Wouldnt Write An Article For It In A Local Mucic Magazine, I Had To Turn Them Down Cause How Could I Write About Something I Hate...

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I like tego when he on non reggaeton beats, the joint with him n premo is hot untill the tony touch part tho, but i like tego on hip hop beats, as for don omar ehhh... cant stand his voice with the exception of one song but he suks ass jus like daddy yankee do

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
I did 3 Reggaeton joints on Acid Planet just to see if I could do that type of music. They were kinda of fun to put together, but after a while the did get repetitive BUT HELL!!!! Hip Hop gets like that, too at times. LOL

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5

Arc.I.Tect

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
My feelings about Reggaeton:
Once upon atime there were many aspiring singers and rappers. They wrote lyrics everyday, practiced in front of the mirror, did everything....but they didn't have talent. Now being talentless fools, they couldn't go into rap because they would get hated on and dissed. They couldn't sing because people would laugh at them and they'd all become a generation of William Hung wannabe's. Then one day they all got together and said you know if we make our own genre and say you have to be like this to be in that genre...people will think we're talented! Then somebdoy said "what if we call it reggaeton?". The end.

KurtisRich

Pussy Monster
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 13
Arc.I.Tect said:
Once upon atime there were many aspiring singers and rappers. They wrote lyrics everyday, practiced in front of the mirror, did everything....but they didn't have talent. Now being talentless fools, they couldn't go into rap because they would get hated on and dissed. They couldn't sing because people would laugh at them and they'd all become a generation of William Hung wannabe's. Then one day they all got together and said you know if we make our own genre and say you have to be like this to be in that genre...people will think we're talented! Then somebdoy said "what if we call it reggaeton?". The end.

Yo LOL that's the funniest shit I've ever read

T

The Bastard

Arc.I.Tect said:
i wouldnt say talentless, i mean uncreative,annoying and repetitive maybe, but but u at least have to have a good voice and presence on the mic, thats talent

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
I'm baffled by the fact that this music has blown up nationwide. I won't even listen to Power 106 in L.A. anymore. My girl is always singing "...Gasolina" so obviously some peeps like it.

Ctrl

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
THe funny shit is that that song Gasolina is about Daddy Yankees' cum (gasolina) yet these dumb as bitches still eat it up. Reminds me of the Chris Rock stand up where he talks about the bitches singing "Slap me with a dick slap me with a dick" lol

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
cleverwon said:
THe funny shit is that that song Gasolina is about Daddy Yankees' cum (gasolina) yet these dumb as bitches still eat it up. Reminds me of the Chris Rock stand up where he talks about the bitches singing "Slap me with a dick slap me with a dick" lol
Yeah I heard that it means something like "I want your cum"...

The funniest shit is when guys be singing that shit.....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.