Can't stand REGGAETON

Status
Not open for further replies.

KurtisRich

Pussy Monster
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 13
No offence to any Reggaeton lovers out there, but, I just wanna get it off my chest. I'm hearing waaaaaay too much frikkin Reggaeton crap in my area. Boston is where I live and I just can't STAND it!! I mean I love Boston, but the Radio station here is WACKED OUT man!.... well... not all, but every time I turn on the radio all I hear is... BLA BLA BLA GASOLIIIINA!! WTF.... eventually, I tune into the oldies station... fuck it...ahahah why can't they just play Regular REGGAE, DANCEHALL music, those I love, but not REGGAETON!! I could go on and on but I don't want to... I might bore you guys from reading this post LOL.

PS. REGGAETON IS CRAP MUSIC!! Oh i had to edit this... just want to say one more thing... its the same constant beat over and over that gets stuck in my head!!!!!.... boom ka dung chee, boom ka dung chee, boom ka dung chee boom WTF! somebody shoot me!

T

The Bastard

KurtisRich said:
No offence to any Reggaeton lovers out there, but, I just wanna get it off my chest. I'm hearing waaaaaay too much frikkin Reggaeton crap in my area. Boston is where I live and I just can't STAND it!! I mean I love Boston, but the Radio station here is WACKED OUT man!.... well... not all, but every time I turn on the radio all I hear is... BLA BLA BLA GASOLIIIINA!! WTF.... eventually, I tune into the oldies station... fuck it...ahahah why can't they just play Regular REGGAE, DANCEHALL music, those I love, but not REGGAETON!! I could go on and on but I don't want to... I might bore you guys from reading this post LOL.

PS. REGGAETON IS CRAP MUSIC!! Oh i had to edit this... just want to say one more thing... its the same constant beat over and over that gets stuck in my head!!!!!.... boom ka dung chee, boom ka dung chee, boom ka dung chee boom WTF! somebody shoot me!
yeah,there was a thread about this not too long ago,mostly everyboy agrees wit you,including myself.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
ha ha ha... you might not know it, but your thread will be closed real quick...

Most people here hate REGGAETON. I think most beatmakers hate that shit... that drum is real real REAL annoying...

BUT... I actually found 1 reggaeton that I actually like (well, when I was listening to it, I was REALLY wondering if it was reggaeton, since I liked it... really wierd)

It's from Rihanna... and it's called Music of the Sun
It actually feels like zouk (caribean music from Martinique, close to kompa, music from Haiti)

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
I give this thread till 6 pm. Guaranteed closed. ::sits back and watches::

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
^^^^::hands out the soda and chicken wings::

T

The Bastard

KurtisRich said:
LOL Eurydice, you know what I'm talkin about since you from Boston too ahaha
what part of boston r u from, im originally from somerville but livin in malden now

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Yeah I agree! Yo, remember in men in black, that pen thing that whipes peoples memory? I wish they could do that to everyone that listens to/makes reggaeton.. GOD PLEASE!!!!

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
F**k You Stress You Reggaeton Lover And Reggaeton Ghostproducer

Shut It Down!!

PrOLifiK

Wax Fondling Since 420
ill o.g.
I cant stand it, the beats and the singer's annoy me and I avoid listening too it I agree with you man

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Goddam you call this hating?? I had the last thread about reggaeton shut down in a matter of hours!!! You fuckers are soft!!!!!! lol

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
My wife is Colombian and she loves the shit. They just started a new radio station out here that plays nothing but reggaeton and shitty latin remixes of songs.

Have any of y'all heard Merengue (sp??). When I was dating my wife I went with her to a Merenque dance. For 2 hours they played the same exact song, or so I thought. It's just a continous loop over and over again with no variation. Every single Merenque song has the same exact beat. Needless to say that was the most miserable night of my life.

Add the fact that my wife has spent the last 4 months blasting that Shakira song on repeat, has a three CD collection that includes N'Sync, Brittney Spears Greatest Hits and Shakira... it's a wonder I haven't filed for divorce.

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Reggaeton artists suck major Dick....... and thier producers look like fags with make up on has anyone ever seen the cover of the mass flow thos luney tunes duses look like cake boys lol seriously http://music.yahoo.com/ar-15151425---Luny-Tunes

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Word up, them niggas pluck theyre eyebrows like faggots. Feminine as hell. But as for merengue, i guess you have to be latin to like it. I love all that shit, salsa, cumbia, etc. Just reggaeton i hate.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
wow! that's a record... I think that's the 5th or 6th reggaeton thread, and this one is still surviving. I guess every one that hated it, threw their hatered one the other threads...

But, ManDaMyth... I feel you, man! Stay strong

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online