cant help but brag(sorry if its irrelevant for this section)

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Agent Smith said:
it was a bunch of old white guys in a corporate board room saying "the kids still eat candy right? lets have one of them make a song about candy. wait...AIRHEADS!...no i like the concept but it needs to be more catchy. laffy taffy...i like it. mortimer, get on the phone immediately...tell them they need a song about laffy taffy. don't worry, i'll make the beat."

I'm hoping thats a joke right man? You do know that song isn't about candy right?

L. Soul

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Agent Smith said:
it was a bunch of old white guys in a corporate board room saying "the kids still eat candy right? lets have one of them make a song about candy. wait...AIRHEADS!...no i like the concept but it needs to be more catchy. laffy taffy...i like it. mortimer, get on the phone immediately...tell them they need a song about laffy taffy. don't worry, i'll make the beat."

LMAO!

static

static yessir
ill o.g.
Tah said:
i need yall to comprehend this idea right quick first....imagine startin to make beats 4 weeks ago.....im not exagerating....4 weeks ago....okay? got it?

fast foward to today...u sold a beat to TI and the joint is rifuckindiculous...
man if you really sold a beat to TI 4 weeks into producing man then you must be ill
but still if you were ill the you would have posted a link id suggest.
honestly i dont belive you....lol
BUT if what you say is true then good job....
butt yea....

anonymous_103 said:
i seriously cant beleive how people actually dig that song. i mean that beat sounds like it was made on a 20 buck casio keyboard in 2 minutes. wow.

dude foreal jermane depri or w.e. that fuckin beatlejuice lookin mothafuckas name is
made that on fl 5.2 i remade the shit because i was curious as to how easy it was.....
wasp(nothing tweaked at all!)= the main lil "doo doo doo"
and all the preset kicks n shit
dude the beat is garbage d4l(dick/discrace/disturbance for life) is garbage and i hate jermane depri with a passion he sucks point blank
he has always sucked to me
shit janet could do some better shit then him in my opinion
i could sit n talk n talk but im sure all of you know

Qwerty said:
co-sign, he should be banned, we can not start to tolerate bullshit like this. If it was April 1rst I would understand, but now, this is just plain stupid.
even if it was april this shit wouldint be cool
im serious about mines and this motha fucka is crazy

Vince said:
I sold a beat to T.I. after two weeks in producing. I made 'Bring em out', if you listen to it you can hear it's made by someone 2 weeks into beats.
i thought swizz made that i can listen and hear the "sizzy" in it thats all i heard man?

anonymous_103

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
oh my gosh, i just did a search on these guys and they have 1 other song called like me and its the exact same thing. same snap with an echo, same casio bullish hardly any drums and only 3 freakin notes. its a joke. and most likely these chumps are gonna get rich off of this. fuck that man im selling out. im trading in all my stuff and buying a casio and make songs about candy and ass. hows "gimmie your pop rocks bitch", or "wheres snicker hoes at?". then ill sell it to TI. i'll be rich. ill never forget you guys when im at the top!

static

static yessir
ill o.g.
Haha

anonymous_103 said:
oh my gosh, i just did a search on these guys and they have 1 other song called like me and its the exact same thing. same snap with an echo, same casio bullish hardly any drums and only 3 freakin notes. its a joke. and most likely these chumps are gonna get rich off of this. fuck that man im selling out. im trading in all my stuff and buying a casio and make songs about candy and ass. hows "gimmie your pop rocks bitch", or "wheres snicker hoes at?". then ill sell it to TI. i'll be rich. ill never forget you guys when im at the top!
lmao "make that ass twizler bitch"
"pop for a rock hoe"
"she suckin on that sucker juice"
yo this shit is funny

hoodlike101

ill o.g.
i thought Swizz Beats made bring em out....i dont think he would b standin there next to T.I in da video if he didnt produce the song

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Qwerty said:
If this guy is lying and can't prove anything, he should be banned, cuz if we allowed idiots like this to come in the forum, than it's over, more idiots will come in and ruin what Fade made.

And I just noticed he made his acount a couple days ago. Come clean man
Amen I'll co-sign a ban and I'm an f'n newbie to this forum.
Although some of the crap out there sounds like it could be made by someone in that position

Agent Smith said:
this is either a huge lie or we're gonna read an article about him in scratch magazine or something...
"Tah- internet reject, much love in the industry" "he used to get endless flack on message boards about his work. no one believed in his skill. T.I. made millions from that beat. This magnanamous super-producer simply couldn't back his claims of selling his beats two weeks into it up because his family was amish and so he could only get on the internet once in a blue moon...he had his 3 brothers run a bicycle generator so that he could use fruity loops late at night and by the time he was finished making his latest banger, they were too tired to run the computer any longer. " then a picture of him shows him at his original amish computer with illmuzik on the screen behind him...with a caption that reads "visiting his roots"

ok had too much fun with that one sorry

LMAO!!!!!!

One more thing I have to add. How the hell do you get contacts with T.I.'s guys to "sell" a track to them after 4 weeks of beat making?
Did he use their equipment? Is he in like that???
No matter the beat quality : Nice Contacts... Gufaww..

members online