cant help but brag(sorry if its irrelevant for this section)

T

Tah

i need yall to comprehend this idea right quick first....imagine startin to make beats 4 weeks ago.....im not exagerating....4 weeks ago....okay? got it?

fast foward to today...u sold a beat to TI and the joint is rifuckindiculous...

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
4 weeks of makin beats and sold a beat to TI? unless u have contacts or sumthin that sounds improbable

L. Soul

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
First, do you have a site

Second, I don't think I believe you at all.

But assuming for a moment you're not lieing good job.

Also, can we hear some of your beats?

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I sold a beat to T.I. after two weeks in producing. I made 'Bring em out', if you listen to it you can hear it's made by someone 2 weeks into beats.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Vince said:
I sold a beat to T.I. after two weeks in producing. I made 'Bring em out', if you listen to it you can hear it's made by someone 2 weeks into beats.

LMFAO!!!!!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
If u did congrats(even though it is a lil suspect u come on here bragging about it)

anyway, u gotta think long term, so you sold a beat.... now what, do u understand how things work, royalties ,ascap, publishing etc..... Do u know how to protect yourself from getting fucked...

Do you even know how to track out a beat to get it to his engineers so they can mix it correctly

Also what if T.I comes back and says he wants more joints, what if he wants u to collab with other artists etc... ARe u ready for that, what are u gonna tell him " i just started" then your really fucked, casue the industry is all about first impressions, and when people see that u aint got shit they aint gonna give u a second shot down the road.

AGain i aint trying to hate but just get you to open your eyes, congrats on the sell but it can be read double edged swoard if you dont know what your doing.....which i doubt you would after 4 weeks

One top of that, i seriously doubt ur telling the truth, casue if i sold a beat to a major artist the last thing i would do is come on a net forum and brag about it. I would be out trying to find a good mananger to represent me in the future...

My 2 cents

So u

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
If this guy is lying and can't prove anything, he should be banned, cuz if we allowed idiots like this to come in the forum, than it's over, more idiots will come in and ruin what Fade made.

And I just noticed he made his acount a couple days ago. Come clean man

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
if its true congrats to ya, just keep on grindin cuz the hustle dont stop

I'm not gonna hate and say all that other mess cuz selling a beat to a major is better than not selling one at all

hopefully ur protected legally but if not I guess you'll take it as a lesson learned

regardless it would be an accomplishment to be proud of

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
if he did sell a beat to t.i. after 4 weeks of making beats then he wont sell another beat for 5 years because he wont be able to recreate the formula to make a supposed hot beat 4 weeks and sold a beat everything you make after the beat if this is ture will be trash because now your doing it for the purpose of money and not trying to learn and master a craft

Elementree

Musical Wizardry
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
Dude,
accept that you are a compulsive liar and that was aterrible way to try and make yourself known here on ILLMUZIK. You dont even have any of your beats for people to listen to!!!! T.I. would never drop money on a producer whose only been in the gme for four weeks unless he likes preset fruity loops VST's and drums with no effects. I dont think so, You will forever be revered as a lame in these forums and the fact that you havent responded just makes that even more clear.

Cincinnatti, OH.