cant help but brag(sorry if its irrelevant for this section)

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
Elementree said:
Dude,
accept that you are a compulsive liar and that was aterrible way to try and make yourself known here on ILLMUZIK. You dont even have any of your beats for people to listen to!!!! T.I. would never drop money on a producer whose only been in the gme for four weeks unless he likes preset fruity loops VST's and drums with no effects. I dont think so, You will forever be revered as a lame in these forums and the fact that you havent responded just makes that even more clear.

Cincinnatti, OH.

co-sign, he should be banned, we can not start to tolerate bullshit like this. If it was April 1rst I would understand, but now, this is just plain stupid.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Qwerty said:
co-sign, he should be banned, we can not start to tolerate bullshit like this. If it was April 1rst I would understand, but now, this is just plain stupid.

word. But why ban the dude because he may be possibly telling a lie? It doesn't sound plausible yet it's not a reason to ban him,,,,,don't get me wrong,,,,I have no problem wit bannin cats either,,,we'll just see where this goes. Regardless, try not to jump down dude's throat, let it be.

L. Soul

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Well people he asked in another post about getting drums out of a sample, explained how he's still trying to learn how to tweak instruments, and didn't see the point in compressing drums. Now he's dropping beats to T.I.??

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
What I'd like to know is how come Tah hasn't replied yet to all these posts.... If it's a lie, that's no reason to ban him, all these replies would make him feel embarassed anyway.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
word. But why ban the dude because he may be possibly telling a lie? It doesn't sound plausible yet it's not a reason to ban him,,,,,don't get me wrong,,,,I have no problem wit bannin cats either,,,we'll just see where this goes. Regardless, try not to jump down dude's throat, let it be.

I mean, if he doesn't come in and say something, he'd be better off coming in again and fronting that it's true than not saying anything

Fade said:
What I'd like to know is how come Tah hasn't replied yet to all these posts.... If it's a lie, that's no reason to ban him, all these replies would make him feel embarassed anyway.

Yeah, i hope he's embarassed and realise that we don't allowed thing like this, but if it's true (wich i don't believe at all) then that sucks for him cuz nobody believe him, at least he got some good advice.

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
he guys let him live if he telling the truth wow anything can happen if not let him get his rocks off tellin lies on the net like most ppl do on migente.com so i guess he must also look like denzel washington and have a 20inch Cock..... too dude jus got it selling is super productions after only a month wow!!!! Eh........ WATEVA but hey i did sell a beat to Uncle Jesse from full house when i was making beats on my seasme st. keyboard so any thing is possible Jiminy Cricket.. LOL

But seriously duke if its the truth good luck cuz no u gotta but ur beats where your mouth is dont be a one beat wonder....

Peace.

Agent Smith

IllMuzik Junkie
ill o.g.
this is either a huge lie or we're gonna read an article about him in scratch magazine or something...
"Tah- internet reject, much love in the industry" "he used to get endless flack on message boards about his work. no one believed in his skill. T.I. made millions from that beat. This magnanamous super-producer simply couldn't back his claims of selling his beats two weeks into it up because his family was amish and so he could only get on the internet once in a blue moon...he had his 3 brothers run a bicycle generator so that he could use fruity loops late at night and by the time he was finished making his latest banger, they were too tired to run the computer any longer. " then a picture of him shows him at his original amish computer with illmuzik on the screen behind him...with a caption that reads "visiting his roots"

ok had too much fun with that one sorry

anonymous_103

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i seriously cant beleive how people actually dig that song. i mean that beat sounds like it was made on a 20 buck casio keyboard in 2 minutes. wow.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
anonymous_103 said:
i seriously cant beleive how people actually dig that song. i mean that beat sounds like it was made on a 20 buck casio keyboard in 2 minutes. wow.

2 mins???? Fuck no, i'd say that he pressed record, played the note, add a drum loop....it took him like 45 sec max LOL

Agent Smith

IllMuzik Junkie
ill o.g.
it was a bunch of old white guys in a corporate board room saying "the kids still eat candy right? lets have one of them make a song about candy. wait...AIRHEADS!...no i like the concept but it needs to be more catchy. laffy taffy...i like it. mortimer, get on the phone immediately...tell them they need a song about laffy taffy. don't worry, i'll make the beat."

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
the most complicated sound on the laffy taffy beat is the sampled 808 kick..

and.. IF he did sell a beat to a major artist in 4 weeks, hes gonna be screwed.. cuz anyone can make A hot beat at any given time as long as he knows how to make a sound in FL.. but not everyone can make hot beatS (plural).. hmm this guy.. i smell useless lies.

lol @ the fact that he ruined his rep on this board by generating a lie to build it.. now hes gonna come back saying his lil broher was on his comp making up lies.

-NoVa

anonymous_103

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Agent Smith said:
it was a bunch of old white guys in a corporate board room saying "the kids still eat candy right? lets have one of them make a song about candy. wait...AIRHEADS!...no i like the concept but it needs to be more catchy. laffy taffy...i like it. mortimer, get on the phone immediately...tell them they need a song about laffy taffy. don't worry, i'll make the beat."

HAHAHAHA....Mortimer.........