BeatKangz Electronics - The Beat Thang

inflict3

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
^^^ you guys dont have to be sold on the product, just sit back and wait, and watch to see if it improves,. there are plenty of products out that do the same sorta thing, if not more then others, some have different work-flows then others, you should always demo a product before you invest ur money into it no matter how cheap the product is/....

saintjoe

Audio Fanatic...
ill o.g.
waiting for the hardware, that's what I think will change the game...the software isn't all that special to me, I like the sounds but it's just a basic beat machine...

the hardware, if it does all they say, will be a game changer for me personally

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Still not convinced....

scandal

Maker of Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 178
waiting for the hardware, that's what I think will change the game...the software isn't all that special to me, I like the sounds but it's just a basic beat machine...

the hardware, if it does all they say, will be a game changer for me personally

Thats exactly how I feel. The software is wack, might as well get like massive or komplete for sounds if thats what your looking for. The hardware on the other hand looks kinda dope!!! I really just waiting to see more in depth to the sampling and chopping. The main thing I like about it is the portability of the unit with rechargable battery. It's everything I wanted the mpc500 to be and more, so it's all gonna come down to the work flow and chopping. Still aint gonna leave software for this but should be something nice for the road.

saintjoe

Audio Fanatic...
ill o.g.
Thats exactly how I feel. The software is wack, might as well get like massive or komplete for sounds if thats what your looking for. The hardware on the other hand looks kinda dope!!! I really just waiting to see more in depth to the sampling and chopping. The main thing I like about it is the portability of the unit with rechargable battery. It's everything I wanted the mpc500 to be and more, so it's all gonna come down to the work flow and chopping. Still aint gonna leave software for this but should be something nice for the road.

I wouldn't call it wack, it's just not something that's going to replace any daw you're using. But it has a different workflow and sometimes I just like opening that joint and making a track real quick, without dealing with routing, plugins, etc. But yeah, it's not a replacement for live, reason, logic, flstudio, etc.

I'm with you man, I wish I had this joint on my plane flight cuz trying to use my laptop was a pain lol, it was slightly too big, even tho it's a regular size one...just didn't fit on my lap well on the plane.

I actually hooked up with the beat kangz this weekend and they had two of the units in their room, the joint is solid, built out of metal but still a nice size so it's very portable, smaller than a regular size laptop.

it will be pretty dope when it's done, I didn't get to checkout the sample/chopping features on it yet, I was just messing with the internal sounds, browser, and interface. Hopefully I get my hands on a test unit soon.

dirtEjerz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
they cant be serious with this thing. looks like its marketed at the highschool dropout illiterate demographic. Beat thang? how bout make the thing look professional isntead of an artifact from and alien mothership. fuckin assholes