BeatKangz Electronics - The Beat Thang

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i agree with everything uve guys said... but hey, when i got the RS, the demos were mostly trance beats... u dont go by what rhythms u hear... u go by the features it comes with... out of 3000 sounds, im sure ur hearing maybe 100, if that... and they are not bein used the way YOU urself would use it... and the sampler is the equalizer in ALL machines... u guys know i aint no southern cat... u can make whatever style music u want with whatever machine u buy.

"watch out slik", i wouldnt go selling your favorite piece of gear for something you havent touched yet...
and another thing this is sorta the first generation of this...

and i got 3 RS's... surely i can sell ONE...lol... i'll also say, THIS WILL BE OFFICIALLY IT!!! (lets hope...lol)

da relic

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
and i got 3 RS's... surely i can sell ONE...lol... i'll also say, THIS WILL BE OFFICIALLY IT!!! (lets hope...lol)

da relic

thats a different story if you have 3.... lol "THIS WILL BE OFFICIALLY IT!!!" are you talking bout this is the last piece of gear you will ever buy... if so im gonna go ahead and give you the "YEAH RIGHT!!" bit...

later

saintjoe

Audio Fanatic...
ill o.g.
yellow so u can see it instantly... and Green Lantern cant change it.

da relic

hahaha dude, I can't read that crap unless I highlight it with my cursor

you should pick a different color man lol...no one ever complained about that before?

that joint is horrible man lol.

carry on...just trying to figure out why you tryin to hurt my eyes up in here man lol.

saintjoe

Audio Fanatic...
ill o.g.
I'm actually SURPISED Slik likes this joints potential. A lot of it's sound arsenal seems to be geared toward dirty south style music. From what I've heard anyway. I see why the hip hop junkies here on ILL haven't paid much attention to this thread. THE BEAT KANGZ are southern boys and they ain't afraid to say so every chance they get...peep the vids. lol, I see it's potential way past dirty south style beats though...I guess Slik does as well.

I thought that too, until I got the virtual, it's def not geared only towards southern music...

The sounds are good sounds, the drums are nice and crisp, as are the guitars and other sounds.

They definitely aint filled with "boom bap" "sounds lol. Though...there are a few dope east coastish/underground drum kits that are in there...and some vinyl ones.

also, there is an onboard vinyl effect and other bit crushing dirty it up stuff on there, so you can make it sound as rugged as you want.

I think their aim was to make the sounds "radio ready" and I think they did it...but that's not all they put in there.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
thats a different story if you have 3.... lol "THIS WILL BE OFFICIALLY IT!!!" are you talking bout this is the last piece of gear you will ever buy... if so im gonna go ahead and give you the "YEAH RIGHT!!" bit...

later
that's EXACTLY what im sayin...lol... the time between sound modules i bought will be around 3-4 years i believe, the last bein the Alesis Fusion... so i dont see a need to get anything else EVER!

da relic

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
there aint NOTHIN special about ANY hardware workstation today, if u ask me... a powerful sequencer, power sampler, and 3000 sounds built in? sounds like a Motif or a Fantom... but its small, has the ASRX style keypads, crazy internal memory, two 16gb card slots, and it can run on batteries... only a laptop has that at that size right now.

da relic

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
no, no one has it yet... it was pushed back from Nov '09 to Jan 2010... but its physically and visually seen on youtube, and u gotta understand its not Yammy, Roland or Korg... im pretty sure theyre dealin with less money to push this.

da relic

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
the more i hear their sample beats the more im thinking this shit sounds cheesy

inflict3

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I guess they took my beat thang virtual software tread down, so I'll just post here in the hardware thread!!
there are some cheesy ass beats on the thang, but ive heard sum heat, ive also made sum heat, and will post videos soon after I make em,. here is a video from boom bap, this was done on the beat thang virtual SOFTWARE... enjoy..

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
thats more like it. what the fuck is the company thinking. wait! i already know just like everything else in this fucked up industry. all the yes men telling them that their shit is dope etc. etc.

nice find inflict

inflict3

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
thats more like it. what the fuck is the company thinking. wait! i already know just like everything else in this fucked up industry. all the yes men telling them that their shit is dope etc. etc.

nice find inflict

thanks, there is more where that came from!!

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
even though the RS7000 can make similar sounds with tweaking, u guys keep sleepin fellas... like i said in other forums, it can hold its own against anything out there as a stand alone machine... and they got retailers now, so now im definately gonna have it when it drops!!!

da relic