Sticky Beat This! Theme Suggestions

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I don't have the next one set yet because I wanted to get some ideas from you guys.

So give some ideas and we'll try to pick one.

Battle Points: 153
there is Trap and Trap. People need to let go of the 2015 brass synth 123 key trap....:p but really bring some radio worthy quality..
Just like boombap its about the rhytem, the bpm..and there is so much to choose from, samples, guitars, orchestrals...etc..Just like sampled soul hiphop its quite hard to produce a quality track, and takes time and practise to get the right chords n drums in harmony...and i think most agree with me on that. Each category takes a different skill set which can only be mastered by putting in work hours.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Papa be sleazy with the full orchestral too...! :D @Mahlhavoc

We wouldnt stand a chance @Iron Keys ;)

Right up your alley Iron but perhaps we can do a G Funk theme? @Fade

I've somewhat vowed not to enter WestCoast themes. Think people would be shocked.
But I'm fairly certain I wouldn't even place in them.
It would be some mega cringe corny ill made cliche westcoast sounding beat that would win. So I wouldn't even waste my time.

I can pretty much guarantee that.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Just @Iron Keys consciously listen to both modern and old school Funk and you'll compose a dope West Coast beat in no time.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I know everyone wants to win, but if you didn't win, you didn't win. It doesn't mean there's a conspiracy. And if there were, @2GooD Productions would be the first to let us know.

funny or die conspiracy GIF by gethardshow

members online