Beat This! - January 12-13, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
No but that's clearly with the OP was insinuating with the comment about Nazis context clues motherfucker
Ahhhh ppl who know better what other ppl really meant. You just saw the word "nazi" and your brain went full SJW mode...

He was talking about jews in the ghettos of warsaw.

So YOU was the one bringing blacks into the game.

Check yoself before yo wreck yoself.

Motherfucker xd

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I'm picturing a beat that is playing when you got 3 people on the podium getting their medal. Or someone crossing the finish line in dramatic fashion. It doesn't have to sound like the original Olympics theme but something epic sounding at least.

As for the arguing, wtf. I have no idea how race got into this, fuck that shit. I hate everybody.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
No @Stona Persona re: ghettos, I just hate that it's been since the 50's 60's synonymous w/Black people.

I'm picturing a beat that is playing when you got 3 people on the podium getting their medal. Or someone crossing the finish line in dramatic fashion. It doesn't have to sound like the original Olympics theme but something epic sounding at least.

As for the arguing, wtf. I have no idea how race got into this, fuck that shit. I hate everybody.
the olympics has and only ever will have one theme...

Bro Nazis ain't nothing to be sarcastic about ever I'm Jewish it's not something to ever be taken lightly so fuck y'all I'm out
so you are going to get all emotional every time somebody uses the word nazi? and fuck the nazis, people can make a joke out of them all they like. Mel Brooks was a jew and he took this piss out of everybody, I fucking miss the good old days

InnerThug

prod. by InnerThug
Battle Points: 170
so you are going to get all emotional every time somebody uses the word nazi? and fuck the nazis, people can make a joke out of them all they like.
Absolutely if it's then tried to be turned back on me as if I'm being racist for only educating facts about the Olympics and how gold medals are in no way synonymous with the ghettos

Absolutely if it's then tried to be turned back on me as if I'm being racist for only educating facts about the Olympics and how gold medals are in no way synonymous with the ghettos
bro, dont take shit too seriously, especially here. Vossi was in no way being serious, its you that got all serious. It aint nothing so aint worth making it something. Lets keep it moving

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
so you are going to get all emotional every time somebody uses the word nazi? and fuck the nazis, people can make a joke out of them all they like.
As a german i hate them more than any jew, since we, ppl that dont have any shit to do with it, still suffer under that mark..

Every fking kind of ppl demands shit from us and if they dont get their will they swing that nazi club..

Even our own government uses it against opposition. Say something against govt. Nazi.
Say something about homeland. Nazi
Say that you dont like the idea of transgenderism. Nazi.

Yall should grow a spine instead of that big stick up ya asses.

Ariskope

Battle Points: 12
thats the fuckin spirit, buy this man a drink!!!
Thank U GIF by Barnaby

As a german i hate them more than any jew, since we, ppl that dont have any shit to do with it, still suffer under that mark..

Every fking kind of ppl demands shit from us and if they dont get their will they swing that nazi club..

Even our own government uses it against opposition. Say something against govt. Nazi.
Say something about homeland. Nazi
Say that you dont like the idea of transgenderism. Nazi.

Yall should grow a spine instead of that big stick up ya asses.
yeah but always gotta keep one eye on them gerries, always up to old tricks, look away for one minute and there goes Poland

InnerThug

prod. by InnerThug
Battle Points: 170
The only time I got serious was when I got called a racist for only proving that gold medals in the ghetto have nothing to do with each other the discussion was about the theme of the competition I don't give a shit about making fun of Nazis Jews or anybody else but when it's used to try to slenderize my reputation yes it gets me heated

Being from the southern United States I don't associate Nazis with Germans hardly at all that might sound dumb but where I'm from a Nazi is a racist ass white person that's just how I always have interpreted the word I was clearly in the wrong getting upset over something stupid but I really wasn't heated until a comment was made that my post was in someway racist which was not the intention it was only to educate and prove that there actually was more to the theme then just whatever you feel like an Olympic beat is in the argument made against it that most gold medals go to the ghetto and you don't hear overlord music in the ghetto made no sense

The only time I got serious was when I got called a racist for only proving that gold medals in the ghetto have nothing to do with each other the discussion was about the theme of the competition I don't give a shit about making fun of Nazis Jews or anybody else but when it's used to try to slenderize my reputation yes it gets me heated

Being from the southern United States I don't associate Nazis with Germans hardly at all that might sound dumb but where I'm from a Nazi is a racist ass white person that's just how I always have interpreted the word I was clearly in the wrong getting upset over something stupid but I really wasn't heated until a comment was made that my post was in someway racist which was not the intention it was only to educate and prove that there actually was more to the theme then just whatever you feel like an Olympic beat is in the argument made against it that most gold medals go to the ghetto and you don't hear overlord music in the ghetto made no sense
then it is you that misunderstands what a nazi is. The nazis were destroyed in ww2. A racist redneck isnt a nazi. They are a racist redneck

it is where im from
then where you are from is wrong and before trying to educate others, maybe you should educate yourself.
Like I said before, it aint a thing, so no point making it one, best just keep it moving and not get bogged down on this because it really doesnt matter, nobodies arms fell off, nobody lost a testicle. Its all good, no point keeping on going on about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.