Beat This! - January 12-13, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Dun kno.
Mans gotta dip dem boys put their beats in a spliff.
Ya mens get rolled in a riz. Just sayin dis, opp blocks get hits. Does man have heat for beat this will he put paigons in spliffs? :unsure:

Drill GIF by Unknown T

2infamouz

Mad Beats, No Angry Vegetables
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
Not gonna lie i got nervous n redid tha whole mix & re-uploaded. Think I 4got to turn on a couple plugins in the master chain tho lmfao. Might possibly b missing a few transition FX >.< Fuggit. Can't wait 2 hear everyone's tracks Tho I'm hype

2infamouz

Mad Beats, No Angry Vegetables
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
Ya mens get rolled in a riz. Just sayin dis, opp blocks get hits. Does man have heat for beat this will he put paigons in spliffs? :unsure:

Drill GIF by Unknown T
Matrix code like I'm staging to Git. Re up , hit the hub then I'm takin a trip. Play to win, takin aim never Spray from the hip, take his bitch when I hopped out she hopped n tha whip

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 545
Lot of really good beats in this one. Seems like this battle only brought the Champions out!!! :clap:

Saying that, despite most being real dope, not all are giving me that Olympic feel. That'll inform my vote.

Gonna be looking for the beats that would hype me before a game or event. (i personally use hype music before sports games/matches)

Beats that inspire me to Win and be a Champion.

Oh Yeah Yes GIF by NBA

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Lot of really good beats in this one. Seems like this battle only brought the Champions out!!! :clap:

Saying that, despite most being real dope, not all are giving me that Olympic feel. That'll inform my vote.

Gonna be looking for the beats that would hype me before a game or event. (i personally use hype music before sports games/matches)

Oh Yeah Yes GIF by NBA
Please don't post Ledouche images on here. LOL.

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
Who ever made a beat and didn't even care enough to use loops with matching bpm or key let alone do anything at all to adjust them or mix/master. Just threw a bunch of random crap together and uploaded it.
This is you bruh!
epic fail falling GIF

(btw i'm not expecting to win, but man at least do some kind of effort)

Ariskope

Battle Points: 12

Oh Yeah Yes GIF by NBA

Yes I agree, there are some really cool beats that aren't much related to the Olympics. This is just my point of view!
I listened to everything and there is really quality!

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Who ever made a beat and didn't even care enough to use loops with matching bpm or key let alone do anything at all to adjust them or mix/master. Just threw a bunch of random crap together and uploaded it.
This is you bruh!
epic fail falling GIF

(btw i'm not expecting to win, but man at least do some kind of effort)
Sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online