Beat This! - January 12-13, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

InnerThug

prod. by InnerThug
Battle Points: 170
Like I said before, it aint a thing, so no point making it one, best just keep it moving and not get bogged down on this because it really doesnt matter, nobodies arms fell off, nobody lost a testicle. Its all good, no point keeping on going on about it.
You're the only one still trying to throw shade my way and then just rationalizing it by saying oh it's dumb to keep arguing its no big deal so just don't quote this post and it'll be done

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
L'Chaim!
200.gif

Anyway the battle has a clear winner, so all this arguing has been for nothing.
It never mattered.
it never matters, like in war, that doesnt matter either, it takes us killing vast swathes of our populations before we get back to solving our problems like grown ups

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
When i think about it, im actually glad for stuff like this drama happen on here without being censored af. I mean yeah, we might get emotional n shit but those are opportunities to grow as a human being. A master is an eternal student, or something like that.

I think i earned some skillpoints today to put into my stats. Lvl 101 Paladin.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Everyone's beats are racist.

Anyway, enough with the racism talk, we don't do that shit here. A reminder for everyone that this isn't social media and IllMuzik is a normal (somewhat) place:

If anyone had anything to say about the beats themselves, that would be great.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Where @2GooD Productions I'm from the average redneck can't even spell oppression much less can't even be philosophical about it.

Fuck me i went for a forest gump run and came back to some real retarded shit (Nobody take offense please!) Race, history, me, you, them, us! Fuck all that shit, its about music and we all need a sense of humour to walk this fucking game of life so dont take everything as a personal dig or insult.
That being said, reading the comments i can see how it quickly went shite. And how quickly people can argue.
The problem also is text, it doesnt show true intentions very well and jokes can also be interpreted wrongly as not all pick up on sarcasm especially without the cheeky mocking grin you'd see in person.
You cant talk about (whisper) the 'jabs' without a divide and censor shit so lets all enjoy what we are here for, the music. (Although...this shit has been entertaining)

I think you should all have primary focus on your mixing skills listening to these beats and if you need advice and tips on better mixing you know where I am. (Now there is some sarcasm)

Status
Not open for further replies.