Beat This! Beat This! Competition - September 18-19, 2024

• beat this! voting starts in...
Nice nerding.

But for me here's the thing...

Beat This: W = 10
Warzone: W = 1

Beat fights 6/6

Please make that Warzone stat make sense. If I'm smoking 1v1, and doing fairly decent in 1 v 27 battle royale.
Why am I not getting Ws in a 4x 1v1 with only 16.
I don't think I ever make it out of R2. Which is why I don't bother.
If you cant win in beat this or warzone or battle that. Come second. I can lose a fucktonne of battles and still come 3rd for a season.

Ya but @Armani is on some next level nerdery! He even looks like someone that would win a nerd contest to see who's the nerdiest of all the mega nerds.
Yeah, that's true. I will not even begin to argue with that. Hes the Poindexter of ill, but gay.
Robert Carradine 80S GIF

FuckTheWorldJustFeedArmani.Com
PleaseSirCanIHaveSomeBeats.sub.sahara

speaking of subsahara, I'm finally fixing the paypal route thingy. we boutta git richhhhhhhhh (as in, averaging 1.5 meals a day with perfect play)

About fucking time, think of all the sandwiches you will be able to buy
bruh this time I'm not spending $1 on a sandwich I swear. the last time that's where all it went and all it did was... I started working out n going outside n almost got laid but that's besides the point. gotta do it the wise guy way yk. save up for a studio so I can sit in it and keep calculating battle points for possibly dead people (seriously who tf is arkitekt?)

bruh this time I'm not spending $1 on a sandwich I swear. the last time that's where all it went and all it did was... I started working out n going outside n almost got laid but that's besides the point. gotta do it the wise guy way yk. save up for a studio so I can sit in it and keep calculating battle points for possibly dead people (seriously who tf is arkitekt?)
idk why I have to make myself learn everything the hard way tho. including "have 2 bank accounts, 1 for saving up and 1 for making money disappear" :hahaha:

bruh this time I'm not spending $1 on a sandwich I swear. the last time that's where all it went and all it did was... I started working out n going outside n almost got laid but that's besides the point. gotta do it the wise guy way yk. save up for a studio so I can sit in it and keep calculating battle points for possibly dead people (seriously who tf is arkitekt)
Id still rather be eating a sandwich having my dick sucked than saving up an absolute fucking fortune to build a studio, but I'm strange like that.
Seriously though, yeah, monitors and hardware doesn't buy itself and its not fucking cheap, do what you have to do, save up and get a bit at a time.

can newbie status be changed to read the above.

All newbs are Poindexters until they have entered each battle at least once (excluding Battle That)
by that standard, crog would be a poindexter I think.

No, you raise up the ranks from Poindexter to Doormat until you win a battle and everybody isn't walking all over you any more.
can we add cuck to the pecking order?

can we add cuck to the pecking order?
Cuck could be a worthy addition, but we don't want to put people completely off.
"I only came here to showcase some of my music and see how it stands up against others, and I'm being called all sorts of fucking names"

"I only came here to showcase some of my music and see how it stands up against others, and I'm being called all sorts of fucking names"
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

as if that's not what we proudly have here already? gotta keep people in check. keep their heads collected. like welcome to the real world jackass. if you can't take it futurefaggots.com is always open for new members.