Beat This! Competition - October 4-5, 2023

• warzone results coming in...
Status
Not open for further replies.
this was a nice battle. unfortunately I couldn't've took part since I was enjoying a bad case of diarrhea and more, but I was just accidentally making some pseudojazz bullshit and I got reminded of this battle so I checked some of the beats out. there were a few cool ones up in there, grats to @SwayeeBoogie n erryone who got to join.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
unfortunately I couldn't've took part since I was enjoying a bad case of diarrhea
It's because of what you're eating, bro.

Islamic Republic Of Iran Travel GIF

It's because of what you're eating, bro.

Islamic Republic Of Iran Travel GIF
I tried to make fun of Canada's culture as a revenge but it seems impossible. I even looked up "Canadian Food", the only result was "Really??"

but true tho that was some fucked up burger they handed me. expensive too...
tbf tho, the burger was only responsible for the food poisoning, the virus came from my friend who suddenly felt gay and hugged me only 1 day after being un-sicked himself (wtf is the word? cured? healthed up? I mean nobody "Cured" him he just waited until he was eventually okay just like a normal person would.)

Last edited:

SwayeeBoogie

Torch Bearer for Authentic Hip-Hop
Congrats to everyone! Really cool beats. @SwayeeBoogie I voted for yours, congrats on bringing home the gold!

This was a tough one for me as I rarely sample jazz, but I think it's the first time I've ever had a trombone in a beat. It was fun listening to some jazz classics and I even found a cool band that does old school traditional jazz (what I sampled). Preservation Hall Jazz Band if anyone wants to check them out.

@Fade I vote for more themed battles :) (or maybe letting more folks post in sample flippage pretty plz :))
Thank you, my man. Appreciate you.

SwayeeBoogie

Torch Bearer for Authentic Hip-Hop
I actually dug a lot of these joints. All the runner ups were dope to me all different too but there were alot others i was diggin for different reasons. I'll be hitting yall up personally to show love.

V.J. Retro

The silent beat assassin
Status
Not open for further replies.