Beat This! Competition - November 29-30, 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@SwayeeBoogie congrats!

First off, this battle was bananas. There was so much heat in here today that I listened to all the beats completely naked. It's true, just ask @Armani.

It was a close battle. @Delta_Nine was dope as shit. @K-waz on point and whole bunch of others. I'm surprised by all the Boom Bap in this one. Maybe it's spreading like a virus!

:omg:

Dusty B

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 37
@SwayeeBoogie congrats!

First off, this battle was bananas. There was so much heat in here today that I listened to all the beats completely naked. It's true, just ask @Armani.

It was a close battle. @Delta_Nine was dope as shit. @K-waz on point and whole bunch of others. I'm surprised by all the Boom Bap in this one. Maybe it's spreading like a virus!

:omg:
Boom Bap 19 coming fo yo ass.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
I've commented a few times too where I prefer theme/sample battles. I think it's good because it gives everyone the same time/creative constraints.
Nah I'm talking proper challenges, like no drums theme. Weird af sample. Etc etc

That's where you quickly find out who has balls and skills.

If you chicken out we know you aint got balls, and it also brings into question your skills.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
We tried no drums once and people started asking me if an 808 was a drum or whatever. I remember it was an annoying/weird theme.

Next theme is XMAS! Ho ho ho...

Merry Christmas GIF by Saturday Night Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online