Battle Points: 5
A lot of fire beats.
Awesome So Good GIF by Njorg

wali_raw

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 26
Trap. It's...
dying GIF

Dont think its dying, just may not be the cup of tea most want to drink, at least from this forum any way. Im def pro-trap. A lot of trap sounds are heavily influenced in my beats.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
...I'm 3 beats in and I regret listening.

3 absolute clappers. But maybe my phone speaker isn't highlighting mix issues. But the musicality of these requires a prod who wouldn't have a shit mix.

...its also making me think I should quit music haha. Maybe It's saved me the $4000 I'm about to drop on music stuff.

Dusty B

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 37
...I'm 3 beats in and I regret listening.

3 absolute clappers. But maybe my phone speaker isn't highlighting mix issues. But the musicality of these requires a prod who wouldn't have a shit mix.

...its also making me think I should quit music haha. Maybe It's saved me the $4000 I'm about to drop on music stuff.
Music keeps me balanced. The 2-3 hours/day of zoning out has been keeping me regulated. I think I'm mental.

wali_raw

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 26
I think next contest should be a theme that puts most if not all us producers out of our element and forces us to be in an uncomfortable space or an environment we havent been in.

VVS

Banned
Battle Points: 133
I didn't vote because it came down to a few and honestly I felt like they all deserved a vote. Tough when you can only vote for one!

I think next contest should be a theme that puts most if not all us producers out of our element and forces us to be in an uncomfortable space or an environment we havent been in.

That would be trap for most of us

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Fade does this a lot.

I always enter.

The turnout is often low.

'Cause people are pussy no good producers who can't take on a challenge.

Keep an eye out for them, and we best see your beat in the battle.

Dusty B

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 37
Fade does this a lot.

I always enter.

The turnout is often low.

'Cause people are pussy no good producers who can't take on a challenge.

Keep an eye out for them, and we best see your beat in the battle.
I've commented a few times too where I prefer theme/sample battles. I think it's good because it gives everyone the same time/creative constraints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online