ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Let's vote on it!
If there's a vote make sure there's an indifferent option

Tags
Don't care
No tags

I'll be voting for the middle. Cause I'm happy with either.

It's fine how it is now. But at least if someone stole a beat and it had illmuzik on it you're aomehwat protected and it'll represent the site and maybe people then find your beat here and seek out your actual socials and channels.

Who knows.

Anyway... you guys are either smoking too much or not enough. Back to the weed beats! (Without tags)

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Waiting for the beats to drop like...

iman shumpert smile GIF by Sacramento Kings

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Oh yeah, just a heads up. I didn't embed the players in this thread this time because I changed the whole code base and forgot that I can't quite do that right now. :poop:

That's why you have to go directly to the contestants page until I can fix it.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Oh yeah, just a heads up. I didn't embed the players in this thread this time because I changed the whole code base and forgot that I can't quite do that right now. :poop:

That's why you have to go directly to the contestants page until I can fix it.
I also noticed on phone I don't have to pause one track before playing the next - it works as online; pressing play pauses the other one. :giggle:

VVS

Banned
Battle Points: 133
Only one beat sounds like a weed beat to my ears lol. I know you trap bois had to sit down for this battle

DR.O

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 35
Lolwot?

It costs 0 ... the copyright exists the moment you create/fix something in tangible form.

In fact even posting it online could help prove that you were the first to create it.
dude all u gotta do is email it.....instant copyright yo

DR.O

Beatmaker
So anywayz..... I voted for DELTA
.................i appreciate that he rhymes cuz i rhyme too..and he be talkin shit (so FUNNY yo)........... but when i first read the battle shit I could have sworn it said no VOCAL tracks.... so I made that shit and like i was checking to see if the submissions were closed yet last night and i seen we COULD have vocal tracks........ i was stoned as shit too lol ..I always wanna rhyme.... but it was like 10 or 11 n i thought fade was gonna close it at any time....i was like fuck so i threw sum millyz n jada acapella on it real quick ............ i actually have a medical marijuana card for PTSD i get prescribed dabs lol........... and if u really know about the weed game in america JADAKISS is doing the damn thing on the east coast he is linked up with JAYz on a weed company... millyz got a cupple strains and he a quality HIGH LEVEL white rapper (IM A WHITE RAPPER)... blancolato, blanco pop, purple dottie, millyz be hustlin weed , they some REAL WEED DEALERS YO it aint just B-Real, Berner, snoop dogg, and wiz.. even though they are the most well known for it...........AND HOW COME IM THE ONLY ONE THINKIN REGGAE
lol

VVS

Banned
Battle Points: 133
@PhazeLark Got my vote! That drum pattern and hi-hats had that bounce! Definitely influenced by the GOAT producer Timbaland!

American Music Awards Dancing GIF by AMAs
ice cube bounce GIF

DR.O

Beatmaker
To the guy talking about tags and people stealing beats....if you feel that strongly about your beats, why not get them copyrighted right before the battle? It costs like $35 per song to do so. When you share anything online expect people to jack your shit, flip it, remix it and re-sell it if they think it's profitable. I make my money other ways so it doesn't affect me if someone wants to steal my beats for their own benefit. But, I also understand the point of view of music producers/beat makers that make a living from selling beats, sound packs, etc...
dude all u gotta do is email it......instant copyright

Status
Not open for further replies.