Beat This! Beat This! Competition - June 26-27, 2024

them

Battle Points: 8
They should give out points for improvement because my beats have improved. Shot out to everyone else in this battle

Battle Points: 25
@Earsblower congrats!! Really dope lo-fi beat.. love ur use of diff instruments @2GooD Productions yours was a vibe for real, enjoyed it.

- Fire beats & congrats for placing @DJ Excellence @K-waz @Armani

Enjoyed listening to rest of the beats submitted too. A lot of quality beats. Cool variety of lo-fi styles. Definitely was an interesting & good competition.

Jimulacrum

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 8
Can't remember who I voted for,

I think it was @Mike Free Music or @DJ Excellence , and @SwayeeBoogie was also close decision - mega surprised 2 of these didn't place!!!

I could immediately tell @2GooD Productions beat, just because of how I felt he would approach degrading everything.
I could also immediately tell @Jimulacrum beat - bro, the fact I identify your beat week in week out without hesitation, is a good good sign. There's something unique about your style, that I really like. Keep trusting that gut instinct in your compositions, brother

I also listened to all the entries like 'I can't tell which beat is @Delta_Nine ' which make sense to see he didn't enter.
Thanks, man. Haven't placed or anything yet, but I got to Round 3 of that Warzone with the free-trial beat, so that's something.

Just gave yours a re-listen from the results. Vibing out in under 30 seconds. Very nice.

Not gonna lie, this whole competition was full of excellent beats. I've loved lofi hip-hop ever since a friend turned me on to it on Youtube a million years ago. Easy listening all day.