Beat This! Competition - July 24-25, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 589
I think me and @Armani should do a co-review of these battles but it would end up being something completely different with many sexual references within 5 seconds, completely ignoring why we're doing the review in the first place.
Nah I was actually gett8ng inspired too...

I mean. Remember I used to do my full beat this reviews - posting my real time notes I took thru voting for each beat.

Would be good to do an audible one

It'd be less entertaining and cracked out than an arvin or dusty vid, likely more closely leaning to a Fade review.

If you imagined Arvin toned down, more refined in his comments, somewhere around there.

Like a Fade review, with arvin venom, but the disses would be more subtle.

Hungry Thanksgiving GIF by Looney Tunes

@Armani Gotsta beesh shum morsh Nannsh insh heresh shumwhereshs...?!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Nah I was actually gett8ng inspired too...

I mean. Remember I used to do my full beat this reviews - posting my real time notes I took thru voting for each beat.

Would be good to do an audible one

It'd be less entertaining and cracked out than an arvin or dusty vid, likely more closely leaning to a Fade review.

If you imagined Arvin toned down, more refined in his comments, somewhere around there.

Like a Fade review, with arvin venom, but the disses would be more subtle.
I would love to do some no-bullshit reviews and be just BRUTAL but that's not nice. I'm a nice guy. Maybe it could be me doing a regular review and then @Armani pipes in "MAAAN FUCK THAT SHIT (eating dirt or whatever dirty Iranians eat) THAT BEAT WAS TRASH SKIBIDIDOOPOO". Something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.