Not open for further replies.

V.J. Retro

The silent beat assassin

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
here

(those who didn't get a review cuz of aura problems, skip to 30:00 ish.)

Is it weird that I fapped to this?

It's good to hear some reviews even though it's hard to hear what you're listening to LOL. What's even more impressive is that you were eating actual FOOD. Congrats!

Is it weird that I fapped to this?

It's good to hear some reviews even though it's hard to hear what you're listening to LOL. What's even more impressive is that you were eating actual FOOD. Congrats!
aaaahhhh yes. bread is also something alhamdulilah.

btw, how do u feel about the adaptation of ur beat in the beginning?

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 589
here

(those who didn't get a review cuz of aura problems, skip to 30:00 ish.)

This. Arv's comments about @Iron Keys having the fire, or thing that 'changes something in you' - this is the key quality you want to aim for in your music.

I refer to it as "feel", but it can also be known as emotion; basically it means something that 'moves' you, resonates with something within you.

It's a somewhat mysterious concept, can't easily be quantified. But you know it when you hear (or rather 'feel') it.

When composing, performing, recording, producing, mixing your music, this is a concept you need to keep in mind; it trumps and moreso informs all those processes. For an easy example --- let's say for one song, whilst it may 'sound better' to hi boost the vocal, and brighten it like most songs, for that specific record, it might just 'feel' better to be kept darker.

Remember, we're trying to capture emotions. Even if that emotion is 'skibidi gyat skeet skeet maple rizz'.

There was a former member who, musically his music was fine and had very good quality mixes. Never did so well tho, because there was no heart, no soul to the music.

This. Arv's comments about @Iron Keys having the fire, or thing that 'changes something in you' - this is the key quality you want to aim for in your music.

I refer to it as "feel", but it can also be known as emotion; basically it means something that 'moves' you, resonates with something within you.

It's a somewhat mysterious concept, can't easily be quantified. But you know it when you hear (or rather 'feel') it.

When composing, performing, recording, producing, mixing your music, this is a concept you need to keep in mind; it trumps and moreso informs all those processes. For an easy example --- let's say for one song, whilst it may 'sound better' to hi boost the vocal, and brighten it like most songs, for that specific record, it might just 'feel' better to be kept darker.

Remember, we're trying to capture emotions. Even if that emotion is 'skibidi gyat skeet skeet maple rizz'.

There was a former member who, musically his music was fine and had very good quality mixes. Never did so well tho, because there was no heart, no soul to the music.
That's what i try to bring but the man @Armani was not feeling it at all :ROFLMAO:

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 589
That's what i try to bring but the man @Armani was not feeling it at all :ROFLMAO:

Sometimes (a lot of the times), you have to really ignore Arvin's words. He's quite an extra person, and sometimes (a lot of the times) this extends to his wordss. He does have a lot of good things to say, but I think a lot of the time he is just effecting his personality through his words.

But if I say it, it's probably gospel.

He's got a lot of great ideas and abilities, but a lot of figuring himself out. He reminds me of me his age. In ways. Less hairy naan tho.

Sometimes (a lot of the times), you have to really ignore Arvin's words. He's quite an extra person, and sometimes (a lot of the times) this extends to his wordss. He does have a lot of good things to say, but I think a lot of the time he is just effecting his personality through his words.

But if I say it, it's probably gospel.

He's got a lot of great ideas and abilities, but a lot of figuring himself out. He reminds me of me his age. In ways. Less hairy naan tho.

Haha, man I realised a long time ago not to take things seriously and our music hits differently for everyone, that's the beauty of it.

I enjoyed @Armani 's fun time retard review, I like that his 'carer's' have allowed him his retarded creative space, honestly I think that's great! Calmly and casually wiping chewed up Naan bread off their face while Armani attempts to BeatBox.

@Armani, what's up with ya mixing bro? Can barely hear the beats just your muffled pussy hole filled with Naan Bread!

Yawn....(oop's dropped some Naan on the floor, pick that shit back up, mmmm!)

Negative aura........rumble rumble, 'earthquake arsehole!' (If Only!)

I see what you where trying to do @Armani but where is the emotion? No fucking emotion in your voice, soulless!

Nah...it's not doing anything for me.... maybe leave that stuff to @Fade.

Yawn , Yawn, Yawn......

You sound like Sylvester : "Suffering succotash!" with added Naan!

"I'm just playing Armarni, You know I love a Naan Bread chomping Retard!"

Well Well Well........

Haha, man I realised a long time ago not to take things seriously and our music hits differently for everyone, that's the beauty of it.

I enjoyed @Armani 's fun time retard review, I like that his 'carer's' have allowed him his retarded creative space, honestly I think that's great! Calmly and casually wiping chewed up Naan bread off their face while Armani attempts to BeatBox.

@Armani, what's up with ya mixing bro? Can barely hear the beats just your muffled pussy hole filled with Naan Bread!

Yawn....(oop's dropped some Naan on the floor, pick that shit back up, mmmm!)

Negative aura........rumble rumble, 'earthquake arsehole!' (If Only!)

I see what you where trying to do @Armani but where is the emotion? No fucking emotion in your voice, soulless!

Nah...it's not doing anything for me.... maybe leave that stuff to @Fade.

Yawn , Yawn, Yawn......

You sound like Sylvester : "Suffering succotash!" with added Naan!

"I'm just playing Armarni, You know I love a Naan Bread chomping Retard!"

Well Well Well........
don't you dare yawn at me
I'll yawn back so hard it could even be heard through @Delta Skeltah's bus filters.

Status
Not open for further replies.