Battle That! Battle That! Competition - September 11-14, 2024

Jimulacrum

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 12
About to wrap up #5 tonight (which will replace #1), so my 4 are good to go.

So to be clear, I can use any of my 4 beats—or any other beat I want?—as the initial submission to basically "audition" to be included, and if accepted I'll submit all 4 for the actual competition. Accurate, @Fade?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
About to wrap up #5 tonight (which will replace #1), so my 4 are good to go.

So to be clear, I can use any of my 4 beats—or any other beat I want?—as the initial submission to basically "audition" to be included, and if accepted I'll submit all 4 for the actual competition. Accurate, @Fade?
Yeah let's say you have your 4 beats for the battle. You can submit one of those for the signup if you want.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
UPDATE

Reminders have been emailed out to everyone that the signups start tomorrow. The countdown clock will start in a few hours.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 590
I'm looking at the list of entries so far and this is going to be like an all-star battle!
When Fade says this after you upload your beat
Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

Mike Chief

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 6
Fuck, of course Im that guy who missed it. Good luck to everyone, and looking forward to hearing some heat.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
UPDATE

The 16 contestants have been chosen and emails have been sent.

If you weren't accepted, it doesn't mean your beat was not good, it just didn't make the cut (there are so many great entries). It's always difficult for us to cut some entries but unfortunately we can only choose 16. As I mentioned in a previous post, you can always save your beat for a Beat This or Warzone coming up soon.