Battle That! Battle That! Competition - September 11-14, 2024

• battle that! round 3 voting begins in...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Our yearly beat battle is about to pop off! If you have any comments or questions, please reply in this thread.

*** This year's battle will be from September 11-14th! ***

Signups are September 5-6th!

This is the LAST beat battle of the 2023-2024 season!

Information

For all the information, you can view the Battle That! Competition page, as well as the Battle That! Info thread. Keep up to date with the battle information by checking this thread.

If you plan on entering, start preparing now!

*Important: Please remember to read ALL of the info/rules carefully!

Battle-That-Flyer-2024.jpg

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 589
As long as Sway / Arv / 2G don't get it.

I realise I should put in some proper work to ensure that is the case.

(Nothing against Arv, I'm actually reconsidering my objection... but, brotherly love... innit)

whoever wins it deserves it, this is mostly just banter. @ me for more details if necessary

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
As long as Sway / Arv / 2G don't get it.

I realise I should put in some proper work to ensure that is the case.

(Nothing against Arv, I'm actually reconsidering my objection... but, brotherly love... innit)

whoever wins it deserves it, this is mostly just banter. @ me for more details if necessary
Scared Bruce Lee GIF

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 589
God damn 4 beats all in once... Man o man better start working on it now cause I normally grind and barely able to deliver on regular battles with one beat...
It's rough, you then have to decide which beat is Round1, Round2, Round3, and final.

This^ by the way, is the original format of Warzone.

However, iirc in Battle That you don't have no Round 2 chance; if you're out, you're out.

Note: the good thing is, if you go out, you have 3 unheard "final battle" worthy beats to enter into the next Beat This and Warzone battles.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
When you sign up, you submit a beat just to be considered for the battle. The signup beat can be one of the beats you plan on using for the battle, or something else, it's up to you.

Each beat is UP TO 4 minutes.

This is why I announce it over 2 weeks before the signups and the signups are for 2 days.

And yeah like @Iron Keys said, if you lose, you're out. With Warzone at least you get a second chance.

Earsblower

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 98
So if I understood right, subs are sept 5 and 6 (open for 2 days) there are no limits of ppl who can submit but only 16 will be chosen AND during the selection process the beats aren't heard or voted by members. Then once all 16 are chosen then the battle starts on sept 11 and each round is lasting a day, so round 1 = sept 11 , round 2 = sept 12 etc.

Have I got this right ?