bangin beats

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Well Kirk now its midnight here in New York and now you gonna ruin my night too.......
Of all respect due, I planned to expand on this thread in that it made a great article - for one you stuck by your word that your company puts out the greatest possible materials even with my bitching and in this you offered with confidence a free kit to prove your word - in my book that qualifies as a rarity in business and that is what i wanted to write about. and I fell satisfied to return when you said maybe the kit I bought was just not my flava and I should try another, that sure enough convinced me to return and purchase a different set, seeing that when I produce beats I tend to lean more to dancehall/reggae hip hop fusion, I have big plans for the article, like loops examples and a great review and continuing this beef was not one of them.
So now you know my flava of producing what joint do you suggest I should get.

jwalk

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
KIRK T said:
Quote from
Krzy K.

"there's one thing you can never truly get from no vst's is ya kicks, snare, hi hats, shakers - these ma man i suggest ya get acid 4.0 and chop them out of tracks, or my complete suggestion banginbeats.com - i think its like $10 a kit - i suggest every $10 you can spend you buy a kit and put together a great library. I've never been disappointed by the kits they have - like butta baby."
====

You changed your tune? Why?

inspectah wu, Whats your name, I'll look up the order and see what the deal is.. But it's highly unlikely that your order came through complete to us and didn't ship in a timely manner. Often, people won't choose a format or something that will put their order out of the Q... If you ordered from amazon.com a staff member would be in touch.. At Bangin-Beats, The staff is 2 MAYBE 3 people at any given time. & between running a sound company, running a full time commercial studio, Producing live beat battles in bklyn, producing & launching beathustle.com w/ A&R vet mike heron... Our time is spread thin. We sell drums not fake smiles. The true difference is whether your dealin with cats in the trench or cats warmin the bench.

Get at me with any questions, and inspectah wu let me know your name, email me direct at KT@BANGINBEATS.COM. Theres a reason you didn't get your order. I'll persoanlly get to the bottom of it.
do yall have some bangin 808 kits that are hitting?

AmmoBeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i bought bout 7 kits at first i was like "damm these kits they suck" and "fuck i just wasted my money" but i took them to my brothers crib did a track and i was like "shit these are not bad" now i use most of the sounds on my tracks....it all depends on what u lookin 4..im savn up ta get some more kits or just go big willy.

ps thanx bangin beatz yall added a lil more depth ta my beatz...

KIRK T

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
^Glad you're feelin your purchase now.
You're right, it does depend on what you're lookin for. Everyone has their own opinion on things, (except the bandwagon jumpers).
Bottom line is,
Alot of heads are feelin my drums, many are not. The more customers I get, the more both numbers grow. That shit won't change no matter what I put out. If I try to cater to one cat, another one won't feel it & vice versa. So I stick with what I think is hot and musically useful..

I've seen on some forums where the same exact person disses my drums, then in another post falls all over themselves praising a producer who's a loyal customer of mine. So what can I say.. It's all in what you do with the sounds, and whether or not you feel its worth it to save the time searching for & editing drums vs spending money on them.

AmmoBeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i can say the fx come in handy as well as the mad snares kit need get those bass kits though and some more fxs

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I have to say i am a fan of the Bangin Beats kits, ive been usin them for awhile now, i only have 2 so far but they have served me very good, im gonna try and cop the whole set. And Kirk dont let anyone say those drums aint bangin lol

members online