bangin beats

B.Hawk

THE PRIVATE
ill o.g.
has anyone bought the entire sound library from bangin beats. if so how good are the sounds and is it worth $350.

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Nope, not when there's ebay,mastering software to "shape" your samples, and tons of free stites, I only subscribe to beats by mail.com for $1 every week - and what I get each week is all i need and more - and if i am not satisfied with a sound - i just take them to soundforge and fix them up the way i like them, but the parametric eq in fl studio usually does the trick for me live. But this my personal opinion if ya gon' spend that much spend it on instrument sounds or professional soundfonts -
hope i helped

T

The Bastard

ive had a bad experience with bangin beats so far i ordered a few cds at diffrent times and i havent gotten eiher one its been like a month never return my calls or emails,pretty bad customer service

B.Hawk

THE PRIVATE
ill o.g.
i've gotten disks from them before with no problem i just wanna know what the deal is wit the whole library

Medicine Man

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
I wouldn't do it. I have a HUGE sample library that I got from many different sources for free.

M

MIKELABZ

its better if you do ur own sampling that way u know exactly waht u are werking with and its unique to you... nobody else will have ur exact sample... just think about how many other cats have that same library they're werking with... that would suck to know that my track could be mistaken for somebody elses style just because we have the same sample library.

L-Rock

C

Copenhagen

I've bought 25-30 kits from banginbeats, received via download, and I haven't really experienced any bad service in that regard. Once, they were a bit delayed, so I complained and received some extra kits for my inconvenience.
Also, I really like the drums, I still tweak them and layer them, but seeing that the drums have already been produced in a studio, the sound is very good.
However, last time I spoke to them in regards to some things, all their answers were delayed or they didn't even reply...so maybe their service has decreased.

Manji

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I bought the "Perfect Jux" series from BB.com, it was pretty good IMO. The only problem was that the CD's I ordered took way over 2 weeks to arrive and when they arrived the CD's I ordered werent CD's they were floppy disks. So When I called customers service this chick named Daniel picked up and was like "hello welcome to banginbeats.com"

And I was like "Sup gurl, you guys sent me the wrong shit"

and she's like "Oh, Im sorry we got your order wrong"

and Im like "Nevermind that, gurl whatchu wearin'"

and she's like "no of your buisness sir"

and I'm like "I bet you got a fat ass, why dont you fly dat ass to chicago and sit in Manji's lap"

and she didnt and thats why I'll never order from banginbeats ever again until I get a better job where I get to boss white people around

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
manji, ma man, you need some serious therapy..... (laughs)

thats was one of the funniest posts in a while man... as far as the topic goes, i got a few kits from them a while \back, and they were OK, but not great. they cou8ld have been better, but hey, when your resources are limited.....

KIRK T

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Quote from
Krzy K.

"there's one thing you can never truly get from no vst's is ya kicks, snare, hi hats, shakers - these ma man i suggest ya get acid 4.0 and chop them out of tracks, or my complete suggestion banginbeats.com - i think its like $10 a kit - i suggest every $10 you can spend you buy a kit and put together a great library. I've never been disappointed by the kits they have - like butta baby."
====

You changed your tune? Why?

inspectah wu, Whats your name, I'll look up the order and see what the deal is.. But it's highly unlikely that your order came through complete to us and didn't ship in a timely manner. Often, people won't choose a format or something that will put their order out of the Q... If you ordered from amazon.com a staff member would be in touch.. At Bangin-Beats, The staff is 2 MAYBE 3 people at any given time. & between running a sound company, running a full time commercial studio, Producing live beat battles in bklyn, producing & launching beathustle.com w/ A&R vet mike heron... Our time is spread thin. We sell drums not fake smiles. The true difference is whether your dealin with cats in the trench or cats warmin the bench.

Get at me with any questions, and inspectah wu let me know your name, email me direct at KT@BANGINBEATS.COM. Theres a reason you didn't get your order. I'll persoanlly get to the bottom of it.

KIRK T

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
& PS: I won't address cats who don't feel what we do.. Everyone has their opinion.. But mc hammer also went platinum.. So be careful whos opinion you listen to! What one person consider fire.. someone else thinks is ass.

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
......edit> hold on let me wipe my eyes clear.....what ill's got representatives passing through, wassup kt - when i bought the kit - to tell the truth I was looking for a miracle, sommin ecstatic to inspire my endless creativity, for $10 <-- thats three days lunch money, i was looking for samples that were "good to go" i didn't expect to be still editing and searching, especially snares the ones i got were dusty, flat and painful to the ear, and why give me fx's in such a highly priced kit. Right now I cant tell where the samples are that I bought - i am back to using the ones i "eq'd and shape' for a $1 for a .zip file of samples.

KIRK T

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Clear your eyes? You realized who I was and completely changed your post.. Sayin Bangin Beats refers to work with pharrel & dre?

No reference to either of those cats on our site.. In fact, our site doesnt refer to anyone, it quotes their words.. Like this: <a href="http://www.hiphopdrums.com/warrengshout.mp3">click here.</a>

And if you were disappointed, why did you say "I've never been disappointed by the kits they have - like butta baby.".

Seems you can't make up your mind. Until you do, don't slander hard working cats who give more back than most put in.. & If eqing is what disappoints you.. You need to find a new hobby.. Do you buy a shirt & expect it to match every other piece of clothing you own..?

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Ah you just wanna come here and ruin my morning now do ya --
Of all the things you could done as a representative of a busines like suggesting new sets for me to try - take my complaints and try to see how to improve on that.
you decide to choose the comeback,
the plain and simple fact - i spent $10 on a kit - under the impression at that time, that your materials were the best of the best, for I was comparing them to the fruityloops defaults - now fast forward to an illmuzik thread "you need sounds" thats when i truly began to realize the many free resources available on the web...and now downloading them and listening to them, I have realized by comparison that your material is on that same level, and slowly thanks to the showcase here on Illmuzik I began to realize what the true, true sounds should sound like. And it is this knowledge that has made me underrate these materials to the side.
But I am here as representative of a great, growing community of future all stars - and i wont ruin that impression. I am open hearted person - suggest a single kit for me to try - to calm my fears of being a returning customer..maybe i missed something.
So - peace can reign

KIRK T

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
haha.. I aint tryin to ruin your morning.. Peace stil reigns kid.. But you floundered.. in 1 post you said you were a returning customer, now you admit to trying 1 kit.. Its a big catalog & not everything is gonna work for every producer.. All we can do is try.. I'll send you some free kits.. Drop me an email with your complete information, we'll look up your previous order to see what you got in the past and stay away from any kit on that vibe..

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
I have bought maybe 9 kits from there before and they are ok if you just want samples to use and don't have time to work in the lab and make your own....my first observation of the kits I have are that they are usually precompressed or overlycompressed and in some cases clipped.....so if you want to add your own fx etc you might not like the result, I think that if you you get a good program you can make samples like they sell or better but to your liking.

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
aight.......please tell me we cool now, cuz i cant debate with you, you just dont seem to be able to loose...so i surrender and i'll take up the advice - and drop fade with an article review - and as one of Illmuzik's writers i'll make a story out of this one definitely and the results.......
nice to have this solved, phew

members online