What label would you wanna be signed to?

Beatz 101

itsOneO.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 179
I'd either be with rocafella, or Aftermath. Cuz i'll know they'll keep comin to me for
"that sound". And plus they get radio play regardless of whateva crap they put out, which means big ass royalty checks(which betta be in the contract, house producer or not).

but i'd rather be independant.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
id rather sign to a big parent company and set up my own lable from there kinda like dre did he got signed to interscope and set up aftermath, and know even hos artists have got there own labels, shady, g-unit etc !

pirell

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
im not gonna front, but i would want to be signed to some big label..or a little sub label for a much bigger label ALA aftermath/intserscope/Universal

i know indys are good, but at the end of the day..labels are like banks. and you wouldnt go to a local cooperative bank to fund a major building project you have. its all down to the fine print. if it worked for dre, nelly and and jay z..i beleive it can happen to me. so id be looking for a big label with big plans and beleif in my crew.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
The biggest (and better) question is: WHAT LABEL WOULD WANT TO SIGN ME (or each one of you, for that matter)? :headscrat
The answer, in my case, is: BROKEN COMPLEX RECORDS.

I am a down to earth person, and so, i knew from the beginning that finding a suitable label is an utterly hard task, if almost impossible...

Thus, I am very glad that i've managed to find myself a loving home (and network with some highly talented and very interesting people!).

INDIE is the way to go nowadays, for the most of us that is :)

Good Luck,
Wings

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
good question...I'm still thinking. LOL! I'll probably start my own thang, and be a beat maker for hire. I'd click with someone in the industry eventually.

bassic

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
pre 1999 No Limit (Master P - Snoop Dogg/Mystikal) or Rap-A-Lot (J. Prince - Scarface/Z-Ro)......or 97 Suave House (T. Draper - Eightball/MJG).......They were the the top independent Record Labels of the South but 2 flopped....Oh well

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Bad Boy

If you were able to rebuild their rep to the level it was when BIG was alive, you'd be legendary.

Okay Player or Def Jux would be my next picks.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Mine,with a hot ass Distrubution and Manufacturing deal with Univeral or Colombia
or Interscope or Def Jam or some company outside the US....

Beatz 101 said:
I'd either be with rocafella, or Aftermath. Cuz i'll know they'll keep comin to me for
"that sound". And plus they get radio play regardless of whateva crap they put out, which means big ass royalty checks(which betta be in the contract, house producer or not).

but i'd rather be independant.
101 you got some hot shit..As if you didnt know.

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.
Def Jam . . . So I'd have a wide vareity of artists to work with and make contacts . . .

Or thinking moe realisticly lol

Stay indie and just get a distribution deal with a major and work with and develop my own artists and push them . . .

B

Burna

bassic said:
pre 1999 No Limit (Master P - Snoop Dogg/Mystikal) or Rap-A-Lot (J. Prince - Scarface/Z-Ro)......or 97 Suave House (T. Draper - Eightball/MJG).......They were the the top independent Record Labels of the South but 2 flopped....Oh well

Ima have to agree on this one, I was born and raised in the south, so must cosign with this one.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
easy.

1. AFTERMATH (or shady.. or shady aftermath.. eitherway.. both interscope and iovine)

2. Rocafella

3. Fort Knox.