What label would you wanna be signed to?

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
if i was to be signed as an in house producer id probably wanna be signed to IllWill Records simply because of Nas.

then it would be Def Jam for the number of artists you could work with. (plus the massive salary you would be on). also Roc-A-Fella would be nice to be part of, and Shady/Aftermath...

please no one say Death Row.

sAfE.

ill o.g.
I dont know much about legal things and contracts and all that, but i think id rather stay kinda independent, so you dont get caught up in shit like, "Well we dont let our producers work with people from this label." or "This guy has beef with this guy so we dont want you to produce for him."

I dont know how it works real well.

But if Rawkus got itself together id probly like workin with there roster. Or Stones Throw.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
if i was to be signed as an in house producer id probably wanna be signed to IllWill Records simply because of Nas.

then it would be Def Jam for the number of artists you could work with. (plus the massive salary you would be on). also Roc-A-Fella would be nice to be part of, and Shady/Aftermath...

please no one say Death Row.

sAfE.

I agree with you. The labels you mention are the ones that I 'd like the most to be signed on. But at the same time i'd like to be independant or have the total freedom with who i can produced like Kanye or Just B.

loll, signing with Nas would be a mad mad wrong move, that dude have no sense of business at all, he doesn't promote his own Brother!

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
i wouldnt want to be signed to anything having to do with nas, until i see him actually DO SOMETHING with his artists. he has shown zero ability to make develop an artist.

personally, i would prefer to rock it indy style and get distro through koch or someone else with a proven track record for indy hip hop artists. i wouldnt mind rollin with neblina or broken complexx in the early going, however.....

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
Broken Complex Records.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Babygrande

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
broken complex is dj hoppa's label

but i would like to be indie or see if hoppa wants a broken complex south for dem southern boys like me an class

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
I would stay independent and form my own record label like Timbaland did. That way I can produce beatz for whomever I wanted, provided the price was right. Being tied to one label as a producer is kinda limiting and I like to have no limits.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
I wanna be signed to Babygrande no doubt.....

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
i would rather be on my own so majority of the money comes to me.....being on a label just looks like a sex train waiting to happen. artists and execs just taking turns.

B.Hawk

THE PRIVATE
ill o.g.
I would want to stay to my self, but i wouldnt mind gettin down with any label to get my name out there and get my music heard ya know

C

Carpe Diem

Nnxt said:
None, i'd rather be a indi production company that does work for hire type shit and keep my writers

word...all about staying lo-key and workin ya nuts off just for some recognition...thats keepin it real...